Features manual and semi-automatic exposure modes, plenty of filters, white balance control and more
- Easy exposure compensation control with EV indicator. Just slide your finger up/down or right/left anywhere on the screen
- Shutter Priority. Tap shutter speed indicator and use the slider to set the value, ISO will be automatically adjusted. You can add exposure compensation to it as well.
- ISO Priority. Tap ISO indicator and use the slider to set the value, shutter speed will be automatically adjusted. You can add exposure compensation to it as well.
- Full Control. Select both shutter speed and ISO indicators, set the values with the sliders. Exposure indicator will tell you how well you are doing.
- On/Off or auto
- Manual - set the value with the slider
White Balance Presets
- Effect: Dream, XPro1, XPro2, 70s, Art
- Color: Normal, Black & White, Sepia, Redscale, Cyanotype
- Contrast & Brightness: Light, Strong, Extreme
- Edges: No Fading, Vignette, Mate
Mix and match the filters from each category above
- Front, Back, Tele and Ultra Wide (if available)
- Photo and Square Photo
- Video and Square Video
- Guide grid On/Off
- Auto Photo Stabilization for longer shutter speed settings
- Timer with 2, 5, 10, 20 or 30 second delay
- Burst of 3, 5 or 10 photos; can be combined with timer
- File format: JPG, PNG, TIFF or HEIF (if supported by the device)
- Information about estimated photo file size
- Microphone On/Off
- Stabilization Off/Standard/Cinematic (if supported by the device)
- File Format: Most Compatible (H.264), High Efficiency (HEVC-H.265) (if supported by the device)
- Resolution: 720SD, 1080HD, 4K UHD (if supported by the device)
- Frames per Second: 24, 30, 60 or 120 (requires iPhone 7 or newer)
- Information about estimated video file size
- Photo preview and edit
- Video playback
- Scrubber bar to skim through your photos and videos
- Sharing using standard iOS features
- Orientation correction
- Filter manipulation
Dream Camera saves your photos and video directly to Camera Roll.
You can access them either through the built-in browser or standard Photos app.
Taking pictures is fun, enjoy it!
- Added 120 frame per second (fps) video mode for iPhone 7 or newer
- Dark mode adjustments
- General improvements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A Terrific Camera
Visual magic in an app. I've taken so many compelling images with this very special app. The interface is well thought out and easy to use. I appreciate the elegance of the treatments, nothing cheesy here, most importantly, the app loads fast and processes fast - no delay taking your next photo. Get it.
Creative and Cool!
This is the best camera app I've bought! So fun - you can see the effects as you are taking the picture. It allows you to be very creative and artistic! You can even apply the effects to videos!
Definitely 5 stars! You won't regret buying this!
Simple pic app
This app had some nice effects and is easy to use once you figure out where things are. The video effects took me a sec to find, go to "more", select a lower resolution and the effects available for each will pop up. Good for a starter photo effect app, however the choices ate limited. Would like to see a transition effect or fade effect when switching effects while shooting video. The abrupt switch between effects can be disruptive to the story telling process of a video. Over all nice app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Palm Shadow Apps LLC
- 5.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2020 Palm Shadow Apps LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.