Dream Camera 4+
Designed for iPad
Features manual and semi-automatic exposure modes, plenty of filters, white balance control and more
- Easy exposure compensation control with EV indicator. Just slide your finger up/down or right/left anywhere on the screen
- Shutter Priority. Tap shutter speed indicator and use the slider to set the value, ISO will be automatically adjusted. You can add exposure compensation to it as well.
- ISO Priority. Tap ISO indicator and use the slider to set the value, shutter speed will be automatically adjusted. You can add exposure compensation to it as well.
- Full Control. Select both shutter speed and ISO indicators, set the values with the sliders. Exposure indicator will tell you how well you are doing.
- On/Off or auto
- Manual - set the value with the slider
White Balance Presets
- Effect: Dream, XPro1, XPro2, 70s, Art
- Color: Normal, Black & White, Sepia, Redscale, Cyanotype
- Contrast & Brightness: Light, Strong, Extreme
- Edges: No Fading, Vignette, Mate
Mix and match the filters from each category above
- Front, Back, Tele and Ultra Wide (if available)
- Photo and Square Photo
- Video and Square Video
- Guide grid On/Off
- Auto Photo Stabilization for longer shutter speed settings
- Timer with 2, 5, 10, 20 or 30 second delay
- Burst of 3, 5 or 10 photos; can be combined with timer
- File format: JPG, PNG, TIFF or HEIF (if supported by the device)
- Information about estimated photo file size
- Microphone On/Off
- Stabilization Off/Standard/Cinematic (if supported by the device)
- File Format: Most Compatible (H.264), High Efficiency (HEVC-H.265) (if supported by the device)
- Resolution: 720SD, 1080HD, 4K UHD (if supported by the device)
- Frames per Second: 24, 30, 60 or 120 (requires iPhone 7 or newer)
- Information about estimated video file size
- Photo preview and edit
- Video playback
- Scrubber bar to skim through your photos and videos
- Sharing using standard iOS features
- Orientation correction
- Filter manipulation
Dream Camera saves your photos and video directly to Camera Roll.
You can access them either through the built-in browser or standard Photos app.
Taking pictures is fun, enjoy it!
- Added 120 frame per second (fps) video mode for iPhone 7 or newer
- Dark mode adjustments
- General improvements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A Terrific Camera
Visual magic in an app. I've taken so many compelling images with this very special app. The interface is well thought out and easy to use. I appreciate the elegance of the treatments, nothing cheesy here, most importantly, the app loads fast and processes fast - no delay taking your next photo. Get it.
Yes I update Iios 15 new update the dean camra Stop working it’s not letting me open the apps thank you is a cure apps
Creative and Cool!
This is the best camera app I've bought! So fun - you can see the effects as you are taking the picture. It allows you to be very creative and artistic! You can even apply the effects to videos!
Definitely 5 stars! You won't regret buying this!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Michal Kasza
- 5.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2020 Palm Shadow Apps LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.