Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator is a game where you play as a Dad and your goal is to meet and romance other hot Dads. You and your daughter have just moved into the sleepy seaside town of Maple Bay only to discover that everyone in your neighborhood is a single, dateable Dad! Will you go out with Teacher Dad? Goth Dad? Bad Dad? Or any of the other cool Dads in this game? With minigames, sidequests, and a variety of paths and endings, Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator is this year's most anticipated Dad-based game.
* 7 dateable Dads
* Dad character creator - Create your Dadsona!
* Multiple endings per-Dad
* Voiced by the Game Grumps and friends
* Written and created by Leighton Gray and Vernon Shaw
* Game Directed by Tyler J. Hutchison
* Artwork and pinups by Shanen Pae, J.N. Wiedle, Anna Pan, Tyson Hesse, Ellen Alsop, Evan Palmer, Ego Rodriguez, and many more!
* Original score by Jesse Cale
* Dad-themed mini and micro games throughout each date path
* So many Dad puns. Like, to the point where it made us all uncomfortable
Fixing things like a dad in the garage:
• Fixed ingame price text to update per region
• Fixed purchase restore popups to show results
• Fixed bug in Robert's third date
Ratings and Reviews
I was absolutely ecstatic when I herd that one of my favorite games, Dream Daddy, was mobile! So like any reasonable person I downloaded it immediately. After getting situated creating my character, I blasted right into the intro and into Dad book where I tried my best to seduce all my favorite daddies. But there’s a catch, I played two messages on Robert and then one on Hugo but I failed to realize that I had to pay to get another message :(( so now I’m really just stuck in a loophole and just playing the intro over and over again hoping that some update comes around where there is another way to get new messages :// but amazing game and nonetheless, the art is simply amazing and the storyline is eye-catching and interesting. All the characters are likable in their own sense , even if from the outside they have a gruff attitude they always have a redeeming quality. The one liners that play after playing a message is very funny and unique! still I really hope that one day an update will come around where there is a easier way to receive messages like playing a few mini games or maybe watching a few ads or something, really anything :((
Great Game! A continuity error makes Roberts ending confusing though
I really enjoy this game! I did Hugo’s route first, absolutely loved it, and got the unlimited calls. I went to do Roberts route next, and when I got to the ending (spoiler alert!) they have a whole argument about Roberts daughter. Confused, I went on the wiki to try and figure out what happened, and I found that since I didn’t do good on the 3rd date, I didn’t have the context of the argument. It was a bit of a bummer since I didn’t understand why my character was calling Robert a bad person at the end. However, this was my one issue with the game and other than that playing the game has been great! I loved whittling with Robert and Hugo’s 3rd date was the best! I would definitely recommend this game, I just hope that the developers edit it a little bit so that the whole thing with Robert’s daughter becomes a little more clear.
It’s great! But I have a few issues
I love this game! It was great and so fun to watch the interactions between the characters. I blasted through trying to capture Damien’s attention and when that didn’t work out I had no messages left to talk to other dads.
I really wish there was an option to watch ads to earn a message. It’s not really fair to get three messages only for the story not to work out, ya know?
I really hope the developers take the one to read this review(and others), to hopefully make changes in terms of getting more messages to talk to more dads. I wanna be able to play the story with more than just one dad without having to pay for more messages.
- Game Grumps, Inc.
- 3.6 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Game Grumps
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Messages $14.99
- 3 Messages $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.