7 Powerful Binaural Dream Programs combined with included Ambient Music, Nature Sounds & iTunes Music. Programs for Lucid Dreaming & different levels of dream vividness.
7 Advanced Binaural Dream Induction Programs in One App! Dream Inducer combines soothing ambient sounds with powerful binaural sequences to synchronize your brainwaves with frequencies associated with 7 different levels of dreaming. * Universal iOS App for iPhone/Pad * Headphones or Earbuds must be worn for binaural tones to be effective.
* Each program includes a sleep induction phase and then introduces progressively higher frequency Alpha, Beta, and Theta dream sequences to stimulate increasingly vivid dreams.
* To combine Brainwaves and Ambience with Audio from Another App use the 'Ambience + Other App' background mode.
* To use just Brainwaves and Audio from Another App use the "Other App" option for the Background Mode.
** How Binaural Brainwave Entrainment Works **
Through the process of brainwave entrainment human brainwave frequencies can be synchronized with a frequency associated with a target mental state. These Brainwave frequencies are too low for the human ear to hear, however, these low-frequencies can be perceived by the human brain if two different audible frequencies are played separately into each ear with headphones or earbuds. For example, the human ear can't directly perceive the 2 Hz Delta-wave frequency associated with deep sleep, but if you wear headphones with one side playing a 135 Hz tone and the other playing a 137 Hz tone your brain will perceive the 2 Hz difference between those frequencies as a periodic beat. As you listen, your brainwaves will begin to match that frequency, inducing the associated mental state.
Dream Inducer improves upon basic binaural techniques by layering multiple signals and then assembling these into sequences of programs that combine to create extremely unique experiences.
Thanks for making the BrainWave Series the Top-Ranked Brainwave Entrainment Apps in the App Store for 11 Years! * This update improves the iTunes integration and Accessibility * Headphones/Earbuds must be worn for Binaural Tones to be Effective.
* To combine Brainwaves and Audio from Another App use the "Other App" or "Ambience + Other" option for the Background Mode in Background Settings.
* If the audio stops when the app is backgrounded or the screen locks please restart the device with a full shutdown as this is the result of low RAM memory which causes iOS to suspend background audio.
* Updated UI for iPhone X, XS, XR, XS Max
* Added the ability to play and pause audio using Remote Controls *only* when using Brainwaves with the "Ambience Only" background mode. In modes that allow other audio apps or iTunes Music to be playing these controls will only affect iTunes or the other app. This is because in modes where our app allows other audio to play that other app becomes the "Now Playing" app--and there can be only one "Now Playing" app on iOS.
Ratings and Reviews
Even works on my dog!
At first I was a bit skeptical about this app but I decided to give it a shot. It is SO worth 1.99. I've struggled with sleeping in the past and this app has worked wonders. It's helped me fall asleep super fast and it's extremely effective. I remember the first night I tried it and I instantly fell asleep. I had it on the beaches waves setting and as I was drifting I found it so easy to just picture myself on a beach. After trying this for a while and successfully falling asleep easily each time, I decided to try it on my dog to see if it would have the same effect. As I was petting her, I turned it on and she just stretched out on the ground and fell asleep. This app is truly amazing and I HIGHLY recommend getting it if you or your pet struggle with sleeping.
Works for me!
I’ve had on-going sleep issues for years. Busy days lead to difficulties turning off and putting the day behind me. I used to use a white noise machine and that helped a bit, but then I discovered this app. I’ve been using it now every night for close to a year and it has made a huge difference in my quality of sleep (I use it with noise-canceling earbuds). It’s just the right combination of distraction and relaxation. Also, in a recent update (prior to the Sept. 21 update), a small audio problem cropped up. I contacted the developer and got an immediate and personalized response AND they fixed the problem with this most recent update. This is an awesome app that I highly recommend!!
This worked well for controlling a daydream-like state. I was relaxed and able to get very into a dream while being awake. It’s like self-guided meditation. For me the beach has always been relaxing. The sound is very real, but I turned the volume to a realistic level, not too loud. Then I pictured walking on one of the many beaches I’ve been to. Remembering the feel of the sun on my face and sand under my feet, the smell of the air, and the wind blowing my hair. The details brought me there to the relaxed state and made it feel real, then I just directed my thoughts from there. I’m trying the forest sounds next!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Banzai Labs Inc.
- 97.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Banzai Labs Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.