Dream Journal Ultimate is the largest dream database in the world. Enter as many dreams as you would like for free, no limits. Secure your dreams and use Face ID or Touch ID to quickly unlock your journal. We use the power of artificial intelligence to provide dream analysis and interpretation.
For any dream you enter, you can keep it private or share it to the Dream Wall, a dream based social network where you can share your dreams with other users to get feedback. Share as many or as little as you want.
The worlds largest dream database gives an unparalleled connection between dreams around the world. Have an interesting dream last night? Dream Journal Ultimate will automatically analyze your dream for common themes and show you similar dreams from around the world.
With Dream Journal Ultimate you can:
• Sync Dreams: Keep your dreams close at hand and in sync with all your devices. Never lose a dream again with Dream Journal Ultimate!
• Dream Vault: Your dreams are private and protected with multiple security options. Secure your journal with a pin, Face ID, or Touch ID.
• Dream AI Interpretation: Uncover hidden meanings in your dreams with AI-powered analysis and interpretation. Explore the depths of your subconscious and discover more about yourself!
• Dream AI Visualization: Bring your dreams to life with stunning, AI-generated images that visualize your deepest desires and fears.
• Dream Tags: Categorize your dreams with tags for easy reference and analysis. Keep track of recurring themes and symbols!
• Dream Insights: Discover patterns and insights with an easy-to-understand graph that shows the most common themes across all your dreams.
• Dream Wall: Share your dreams with the world on the Dream Wall, where you can read others' public dreams and connect with a community of dreamers.
• Dream Community: Engage with other dreamers by commenting and liking their dreams on the Dream Wall. Join the conversation and explore different perspectives!
• Dream Connections: Discover new insights into your own dreams by viewing dreams that are similar to yours. Expand your understanding of yourself and the world around you.
• Dream Reminders: Never forget to write in your dream journal with customizable reminders. Keep your dream practice consistent and reap the rewards of deep self-knowledge!
Dream Journal Ultimate is the perfect app to help you get into lucid dreaming. Keeping a dream journal helps increase dream recall, self-awareness, and the chances of having a lucid dream by allowing the individual to reflect on their dream experiences and track their progress.
Dream Journal Ultimate is free to download and use. You can support the further development of Dream Journal Ultimate with a monthly auto-renewing subscription. This will help us build more features and pay for server usage.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
If you like the app, please support it by rating and writing a review.
We added support for French translations!
Ratings and Reviews
Yeah, it’s pretty great
Yeah so I just got it and I’m already pretty enthralled by the whole thing.
The interface is surprisingly similar to that of Reddit’s, and is pretty intuitive, not to mention simple. In addition, navigating the app is simple. I could totally do for ‘writing a dream’ to have its own button on the bottom bar though, that would make a lot of sense. Also perhaps trying to make little dream communities, again, not unlike Reddit.
All in all, the power of the app rests in the social element. If the developers can figure out how to further streamline the interface, and really push the social aspect, I have no doubt this app will be here to stay, as it’s fairly niche if you don’t use Reddit itself.
That reminds me; in order for this app to be successful, it needs to distinguish itself from any Reddit dream page. There’s literally no difference otherwise, save for the app being more focused and convenient, although Reddit has a massive user base, and incredibly active community in virtually every subreddit. So, I would recommend, hold off on the premium until you get more users, which you could probably draw in with better interface design, unless of course, the premium thing is working well for you, which in that case, go for it.
Great, Simple, and Awesome Community
With other dream journals / dream journal apps I just feel like it’s either not enough to properly record my dreams or way too forced. But with this app I feel they don’t necessarily force anything on you (eg make you do a dream daily, etc) while still giving the option to record dreams in an organized yet not crazy way, meaning that I can easily write down my dreams when I wake up. I also found that by adding tags to the dreams (things you can do in the app) I can sort of ‘track’ what kind of dreams I’m having and when. Also there’s no set ‘outline’ for the dream so I can describe it, and even add things like little notes to myself (for example I dreamed about the titanic one night and had watched the titanic movie the night before. Later going over it I could see the obvious connection). You have the option to record your dreams as lucid dreams easily, as well as ‘adult’ / 18+ dreams, and you can make it public as well which allows for others to respond and make connections in your dreams that maybe you don’t see. It helps when others make insight as well, and overall the community is cool and it’s always neat to see other people’s dreams but at the same time again it’s not forced: you can choose to keep the dreams you post private if you want. I really like this dream journal, it’s free and best of all there’s no ads or annoying pop-ups or anything.
Nice, but Some Suggestions:
I quite like this app, and even started paying for it as of the AI Interpretation update. There’s an AI Image update that I’m not so sure of and personally don’t like all that much (and we don’t have transparency as to where the AI was trained yet—which is annoying as an artist myself). I would love to see functions that enable hiding/showing AI generations for each of a users dreams, or at least a master switch that controls every dream from one user so we can choose whether we want to see interpretations and/or images.
For example, I’d like a area in the settings where I can toggle a couple switches according to what interpretations or images I’d like to see, and what I’d like the public to be able to see. Ideally, there would be one switch for interpretations and one for images. If this was incorporated into the app, I would be very happy; these are definitely cool integrations, but not all of them are my favorite.
Thanks for providing a cool app for keeping track of dreams and continuing to update it. This is one of my favorite journaling(?) apps because of it.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review! Currently if you make a dream public, the interpretation and image is also public. If you keep the dream private, the interpretation and image are private.
We will add a setting in the next update to allow you to remove an image or interpretation from a dream.
If you have anymore feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Since your review sounds overall positive, please consider giving a higher star rating, it would help us rank higher in search, allowing others to discover Dream Journal Ultimate.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dream Labs LLC
- 11.4 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Dream Labs LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Support Dream Journal Ultimate $1.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.