Tap the music button fast, enjoy the music game, and challenge your tapping speed!
Dream Piano is a great piano music game awaiting to be played!
It’s a music game for FREE, contains rich type of songs.
Canon, Little Star, Cancan... You can find more songs here.
Also, your song, you choose. We have Weekly New Songs Event! Recommend your favorite song and you may see it here next week!
Let's catch up the music game trend! Just enjoy the rhythm belongs to you.
It’s similar to other piano games, you just have to tap the music button then enjoy the wonderful music and rhythm in game.
◉ Simple graphics, easy to play and everybody gets playing the piano!
Breath-taking rhythm will challenge your handspeed limit!
◉ 1VS3 PK challenge mode gives you thrill and risk!
◉ Update of numerous songs, original, classic, bangs and all the style to satisfy different taste.
◉ Share your record with your friends, and compare with world-wide players!
◉ Sound of high quality makes you feel like in a concert.
◉Save your progress via Facebook account and share the progress in different devices.
More challenge, more bonus and a better self.
So, get ready and try out this music game for free! The attractive piano online which is more challenging than you could imagine.
Become a real pianist now! Tap the music button and catch up the trend with this music game 2021 right now!
Free music game and music game lovers are waiting for you!
Support:If you have any problems about our piano music game,
send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us in our Facebook page.
- Upon subscribing, you'll immediately unlock all songs, remove the advertising, get unlimited energy, daily 800 coins every week.
- You can choose a subscription plan according to the price and duration. The prices are $2.99 per week, $9.99 per month, $29.99 per year, or the same price in other currencies.
- When you confirm your purchase, the payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Please cancel the automatic renewal at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, otherwise it will automatically renew and deduct the renewal fee from the account.
- In order to avoid being charged, please be sure to complete it 24 hours before the end of the subscription.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- If you cancel your subscription, you will lose all the privileges described above.
1. Fix bugs
2. VIP package can get all skins and free resurrection
Ratings and Reviews
good but some categories are wrong.
I think this game is very unique and fun. I love everything about it, and would recommend it as a game to download. But when playing I realized that some of the songs seem to be in the wrong categories...in my opinion. Some songs that are listed as norm seem to have a fast tempo like hard(ex: Cello Suite No.1 in G Major). And it takes me a couple of tries to complete it. Or in other cases the norm songs will be so easy having just whole notes or notes that are longer than a beat. It’s not to big of a problem, just that I like t skip the easy ones since they are to slow. So it’s disappointing to play a boring song listed as normal when it should be listed as easy. That goes for the other categories as well (vise versa). Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk:)
Also when playing, when you achieve a star it is too big and blocks the upcoming notes and it distracts me as well. So sometimes I lose because of that.
Ok, game-wise, this game is pretty good. It’s just a fun rhythm game for when you’re on the go, and there’s a very good selection of songs. However, my problem is, as I’m guessing many of the other reviewers have pointed out, the ads. I’m usually not bothered by ads, you complete a level an ad plays, I’d prefer it not to happen, but I don’t really care. But the thing is, this is a rhythm game. One of the things about rhythm games is that you’re going to mess up a lot, you’re going to have to invest some kind of practice to be able to complete a song. But when you get an ad every time you die, it’s incredibly annoying.
Where would I place an ad? When you give up on the song and go to select another song. And if you exit the app in an attempt to avoid this, you get an ad on start-up regardless. That’s all you need to do. People are going to watch those ads you get where you have an opportunity to revive yourself. They’re going to watch those ads where you get free points and energy. You already have plenty of ads that people are going to click, so there’s no point. I get it, you’re greedy, that’s most mobile game companies. But seriously, come on.
Great game in the making!
Good sensitivity, a wider selection of music than the main piano tiles 2 (aka current music and anime) along with a multiplayer with the potential to grow great! One of the few issues I have with this though is the energy. When it runs out, it’s not a method for the company to make money but rather more ads. Which there’s a lot of. Seriously, you watch ads to get more coins faster to ‘buy’ the songs you want, which is fine, but having an ad after almost every time you play a song, along with having energy as a function purely for more ads? Sticking it a bit too much there I must admit. Even so, this game is already great as it is but I feel like something more could be done to make the multiplayer more interactive... a chat when everyone finishes? An in game friending system? Things like these I’m sure would lead to a more interactive game that friends would suggest to play against each other or on there on. These are just suggestions though, and while there’s a smidge too many ads to me, I’d suggest playing this to anyone with nimble fingers!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Eyugame Network Technology Co., Ltd
- 124 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Eyugame Network Technology Co., Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- VIP_MONTH $9.99
- VIP_7DAYS $2.99
- VIP_YEAR $29.99