Dreamdale – Enter a world of fairy tales
► ONCE UPON A TIME…
Set off on a fairy tale adventure as a humble woodsman and build a whole wide world of wonder in this magical game. Dig, mine, build, farm, craft and fight in this entertaining and original RPG with time management elements that’s guaranteed to provide hours of absorbing fantasy action. Bring your fairytale dreams to life in the beautiful world of Dreamdale.
► ALL THE INGREDIENTS OF GREAT ADVENTURE
• A resourceful hero – starting out with nothing but an empty backpack and your trusty axe, get chopping and mining, and gather up resources to construct new buildings or exchange for coins and diamonds at the market. Spend coins on upgrading your equipment and buildings, or on expanding the map to find ever more varied resources.
• The right tools – each resource requires a different tool for mining, and each tool can be upgraded to get more resources faster. Progress through the game to find pickaxes, shovels, fishing rods, and a whole lot more, including unique gold tools that make you the fastest digger, miner, farmer or fisher ever.
• A few good friends – soon you’ll be joined by other villagers who help you expand your world, tending your farm, catching your fish, crafting your tools, and mining your resources. In no time, you’ll be in charge of your own little empire of commerce, rushing across the map to craft, collect, upgrade and expand.
• A place for everything – build storage for all the different resources you collect, and upgrade the buildings along with your backpack to make trade move faster and bring in ever more coin.
• Steady progress – complete quests to gain XP, level up and get a huge variety of rewards to help you progress through the game, including a wide range of different player attributes that give advantages in different aspects of the game.
• A little luck – get more rewards and extra coins from chests that pop up randomly on the map, or dig for treasure where X marks the spot.
• A hint of mystery – find a boat and sail to five different mystery islands where you’ll find unique, unusual, and especially valuable resources.
• A splash of danger – what RPG would be complete without a little action? If you dare, explore eight different caves, battle with enemies and reach a showdown with monster bosses to win spectacular loot, and head back to your village a true hero.
• And just a little touch of magic – this is a fairy tale, don’t forget, so among all the industry, commerce and action, don’t be surprised to find saddle-broken pigs, magic trees that never stop growing, and a whole host of other miraculous elements to keep your sense of wonder alive in this fantasy RPG.
► LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER
Ever dreamed of being a farmer and a fighter, a digger and a chopper, a merchant and a miner, a fisherman and an adventurer, a pig-herd and a true fairytale hero? Make all your dreams come true in the idyllic and hugely entertaining world of Dreamdale. Download the game now and set out on a real adventure.
New Island: explore endless new shores, discover new resources, meet new villagers, and produce tons of new goods.
New missions: continue with the storyline and lead your land to prosperity.
Monuments update: monuments can now be upgraded to increase their benefits. New monuments have been added and some old bonuses have been changed. Check them out in the Museum.
Downloadable content: from now on, extra content is downloaded separately from the base game build, meaning faster adventures.
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t listen to the haters
I have never written a review on anything. And only stumbled across this section while checking to see if the game has any updates yet. I payed for the no ads, and it means no ads.. despite what the people are claiming on here, you stilll have the option to fast track game timers and such by watching ads but the game is 100% playable with the short timers they put on it. I.m.o the people upset about these ad buffs are lazy gamers and don’t know what to do while they wait the 30-45 seconds it takes for material to spawn, or a couple minutes to do dungeons. In regards to anyone saying they can’t get gold, or the rainbow nuggets they also are extremely easy to farm once you find the correct method. And the gear is easy to acquire if you use your resources/helpers/and nuggets properly. Eventually everything in game is accessible to you and you don’t have to buy a single thing. Like I said all I payed for was the add removal and sometimes I’ll watch ads to ride a mount and travel 2x speed around my island or dungeon which I feel is a quick cheat in itself lol. I look forward to any updates this game gets. I already have maxed my house, and my island. Excited to see what I’m suppose to do with these lotus flowers and what that stair case in the herb our will lead down too. I hope this game stays afloat. Y’all did a very good job. It’s basically animal crossing with a tad bit of dungeoneering but the grind is eased out by mobile analog controls.
I love this game!! I don’t review games very often, and I never pay money to get rid of ads. Until now. This game has everything I could ever want in a game. I’m on level 100, that’s how much I play it. I’ve completed the main land so I’m hoping they add more on the next update. Collecting gems to unlock the next playable lever took forever but once I finally did it, there was nothing more for me to do on the main land so now I’m just stockpiling everything. There’s a few things I’d like to see in the next update: be able to sell duplicates of armor, I have 3 scarecrows and 4 of the same fisherman’s coat; put a map icon and have maps of the land you’re on and in dungeons (keep the dungeon dark like it is but show on the map where you’ve already been, I get lost sometimes); and be able to either sell house items or refresh the ones already for sale. I don’t need a yellow AND a blue fridge. It’s a very well thought out game, the music and sounds, the graphics, the missions, collecting of items and how you can make a secondary item, getting to ride cute animals for an ad. Bravo!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Fantastic game, few frustrations
First of all, I rarely write reviews but I felt the need to write this one hoping the developers would have a chance to read and consider a couple changes. Reason for 4 stars instead of five is because I have a couple annoyances with this game. Firstly, the fact that when walking past buildings and other things that need resources and them automatically taking them when I don’t want them to be taken .. on my island and others. This is super frustrating when I’m working hard gathering resources for a specific goal just to be taken by something else I don’t want it going. My suggestion for this is possible turning the resource box into a “click” option to give those resources rather than just taking them. If this could be an option, it would be fantastic and make this game almost perfect. Not sure if other people share this annoyance but it’s a big one for me
Second is the selling resources feature. When scrolling, I’m constantly sliding the bars and makes it difficult to scroll up and down on top of that I find my self hitting the sell all button quite a bit :(. Super frustrating. Overall , great game but hence 4 star instead of five.
Devs , please please consider changing the giving resources feature. It would be much appreciated! THANKS!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SayGames LTD
- 751.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Hypernova
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-free adventure $7.99
- Stack of gold $4.99
- Sugar offer $3.99
- Roasted coffee offer $3.99
- Gold start $1.99
- Pack of tickets $6.99
- Tickets $2.99
- Collection of scrolls $7.99
- VIP Weekly Membership $6.99
- Bag of coins $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.