With Dreamdays, you can sort through your countdown events by categories and time. You will be able to customize each countdown event with your personal background, record voice memos that reflect your feelings beyond words, and share your delight with friends.
Main Functions & Highlights:
- Redesigned home screen with more clarity on events
- Supports countdown to events and counting up once they arrive
- Toggle between time in days, y/m/d, and h/m/s with a single tap in each event
- Six default categories (anniversary, birthday, holiday, life, school, and trip) and the ability to add customized ones
- Widget in notification center
- Voice memos to record your thoughts for each event
- Set your favorite event as cover
- Push notifications to remind you of an arriving event
- Live preview your events as you create them
- Customizable wallpaper for each event
- Back up data across all of your iOS devices
- Passcode protection to keep your privacy safe and you can unlock Dreamdays with Touch ID or Face ID
- Share your joy with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and via emails or text messages
- Fix Passcode crash with Face ID
Ratings and Reviews
A single in app purchase kinda ruined this whole experience for me
The app runs pretty smoothly, and the offer different options like counting down the days until an event or counting up the days since you’ve decided to do something different in your life.
The only real issue I had with this is the in app purchase I made which felt really unnecessary and really had no place in this simple app which we already have to pay a dollar for. I purchased the different backgrounds that you may choose instead of just looking at the default photo or uploading my own. I basically paid another dollar for a bunch of stock photos that aren’t even going to be completely put to use. Some of them are too wide and when I try to make them a background for my event it’s super zoomed in and doesn’t look aesthetically pleasing anymore.
I just feel like micro transactions don’t have a place in this app and putting them in here makes the app feel like a money milker.
Great app (but I hate the new layout)!!
I downloaded the app a couple of months ago (& upgraded to ad-free - so worth it!), since I have a couple of upcoming trips I'm looking forward to. I love being able to customize the background for each countdown - and being able to save a day's screenshot to my camera roll to send to my fellow travelers to get them excited!
If I could change one thing - and it's tiny - I wouldn't have designed the opening screen to show ALL upcoming trip dates (they kinda block the screen). But that's a tiny tweak that perhaps the designers will change in an update. Overall - I love it!
UPDATE: I REALLY DON'T LIKE the new interface. :( The old one was beautiful and delicate -- the new font and layout look clunky and old-fashioned. The thick font is stuffed into a corner of the picture and these weird boxes for upcoming events intrude at the bottom of the screen. BRING BACK THE OLD DREAMDAYS LAYOUT!!!
Great app ever!!
Finding an useful reminder app for so long, finally got one which support countdown to event and continue up once they arrive. I'm a person who easy to forget stuff so this app is actually savor who remind me everything and unlike other app which didn't have the ability to sort events by time. What I found useful is that this app is come up with passcode protection which keep my stuff privacy and safe.
- Guxiu Design Inc.
- 86.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Guxiu Design
- In-App Purchases
- All wallpapers! $0.99
- All Themes $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.