• Adds French subtitles for Book Five
Ratings and Reviews
Dreamfall Chapters - Really enjoyable
Liked it; loved the idea that decisions change the course of the game. Characters you like and believe in, visually looks great. But WHERE IS CHAPTER FIVE?? I can’t get any answers anywhere! No responses to requests for info from Red Thread, Apple doesn’t know. What’s the deal? This part is VERY frustrating because I did really enjoy the game.
Not Macbook Friedly- need mouse
This is not working well on my 2018 Macbook pro at all...So apparently the trackpad is meant to be used for zooming in and out and changing the perspective in the game. While the graphics are neat, you aren’t able to move the curser around to click on anything, which is extremely frustrating and makes gameplay 10x harder. It seems that you'd need to connect an external mouse in order to play this game, which is annoying because I don’t have one and wouldn’t have purchased the game if I’d known that.
Loved it, hope there’s (another) sequel!
This was the first game of this kind that I’ve played, and I really loved Dreamfall! It’s part puzzle, part story and part action, without the stress or continuous death of shooter style games. It’s intruiging and challenging. Highly reccomend.
- Red Thread Games AS
- 10.2 GB
OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Red Thread Games AS 2016. Dreamfall and The Longest Journey logo are registered trademarks of Funcom © 1998-2015 Funcom. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.