DreamKeeper is your own personal dream journal.
With DreamKeeper, you can:
- RECORD: very quickly and easily chronicle your dream at the very moment you wake from it
- REMEMBER: access all your dreams easily with our intuitive date slider
- ADD DETAILS: add more information to your dream by adding people and theme tags, as well as other notes about your dream
- SEARCH: easily find dreams by searching for keywords, people or themes
- PROTECT: keep your dreams private by enabling passcode protection
- BACKUP/RESTORE: keep your dreams safe by using Dropbox to backup and restore to one or more devices
- EXPORT: share your dreams with the world through email, printing or sending your dreams to Dropbox as PDF or as text
Dreams play an important role in our mental and spiritual lives. Anyone can benefit from the insights which our nightly dreams can offer, and keeping a dream diary allows us to better understand the workings of our own subconscious minds.
Within 10 minutes of waking up, you are likely to forget over 80% of the detail and content from your dream. This is where DreamKeeper comes in! DreamKeeper makes it easy to record, store and manage all of your dreams with our simple yet powerful interface.
All feedback will be gladly accepted! Tell us what you think of DreamKeeper either by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving an app review right here in the App Store.
We've squashed a couple of bugs that were spotted hanging around in our dreams.
When upgrading to a newer version of DreamKeeper, be sure to use the Backup feature to make sure that your precious dreams are stored safe and sound in Dropbox.
If you have problems, bugs, criticisms or other suggestions for DreamKeeper, please either email us (email@example.com) or use the 'Send Feedback' button within DreamKeeper to get in contact with us.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App, Great Support
I've been using this app for over five years now. I've tried other dream journals but this is my favorite.
I'm a lucid dreamer and I have this app on my iPad. Which I keep next to my bed to document my dreams when I awaken.
Love how I can backup to Dropbox.
They also have great support. They got right back to me when I had a problem recently and fixed it right away.
This app is a great dream journal keeper! There are ways to tag your dreams with certain people who were in your dreams, and to give your dreams a theme and any other notes you might want to add. It keeps your dreams well categorized and easy to find by date or tagged item!
The only thing I’d want from it is maybe a way to look up what certain things might mean in your dream, like a little encyclopedia. But I understand that this is first and foremost a dream journal and it plays that part perfectly!
I love keeping track of my dreams and this is the best way I have found. It allows me to tag all of my dreams so if I ever wonder about a theme or person I can find all my dreams with that by searching it. It has been great.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.