Now compatible with iOS 6.
Welcome to Dreamland, an old abandoned amusement park! It is full of dangerous traps and broken rides not suitable for children. And it also contains a terrible secret... The evil dwarf who lives here brightens up his miserable days by collecting the souls of those who dare enter the neglected park. And he's got a plan to get your soul.
Only you can rid the world from his presence, but it won’t be easy. His traps and tests are waiting for you. You'll need to make your way around the park looking for useful things in all the old rides. You'll have to open a number of locks, outsmart the swindlers in the shell game, fire the cannon on the Pirate Ship and blast off to the Moon. There's no turning back. You need to get to the safe where the evil dwarf keeps his contracts for all the lost souls. Contracts that were signed in blood. Moreover, one of these contracts has your younger brother's name on it – and there's another one ready just for you!
- Spooky and engaging storyline
- Chock full of hidden object searches and various mini-games
- Spellbinding atmosphere of children’s horror
- Well designed locations - especially for iPhone/iPad
- Professional voicing and soundtrack that will make players tremble with fear!
Dreamland is a unique game with a great mix of hidden objects, puzzles and adventure. Step right up to the big top and don't pass it by!
LIKE GAMES BY NEVOSOFT?
WHY NOT TRY SOME OF OUR OTHER GAMES!
Mysteryville: Sort out the small town's mysterious events in this classic hidden object game - made just the way it should be!
Pantheon: Unlock magic artifacts of ancient deities on an amazing match-3 journey through beautiful locations of the Ancient India.
LandGrabbers: This addictive game combines classic elements of strategy, simulator, and resource management. Nothing can stop you from conquering the world now!
My Kingdom for the Princess: An addictive, award-winning game with unique game play that combines time management, strategy, and simulation.
My Kingdom for the Princess 2: The adventures of Arthur and Princess Helen continue in this long awaited sequel to the addictive strategy, time management, simulation game
Supercow: super-dynamic arcade game about the adventures of a new character that deserves everyone's attention! Supercow doesn’t give milk, she just rocks!
THIS GAME WAS PUBLISHED BY NEVOSOFT.
If you want to successfully release your game on the App Store, write us at email@example.com.
Our experts perform the following services:
- Producing your game in the final stages of development
- Localizing it into more than 10 languages
- Preparing your game for release (and the release itself)
- Marketing (We have a loyal client base of over a million users)
- Promoting your game in various media
- Providing quality customer support
Now compatible with iOS 6.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice 'n spooky
I really liked this game. One of the better ones I've played in a while as it had more substance. If a game is all HOGs, I shut it down right away. This one was not, although nearer the end, it's as if the creator ran out of ideas a bit and there were quite a lot more HOGs, then they tapered off to the very end. Still, there was plenty of things to explore and the music was very atmospheric. I would recommend this game. Oh, and I usually play in casual, but had to restart the game in expert as the show and tell sparkles were getting on my nerves! I want to be challenged a bit! Expert mode was perfect for this game.
Much better than the last Nevosoft game I tried (Mysteryville—a real stinker). As good as the ones from Big Fish, and cheaper (I upgraded for $5). I don't get why they sell hints—I'm at the final (I think) puzzle with over 150 hints left. Not that they're any use now that I'm here—just keeps highlighting where I am. Haven't figured out what I'm supposed to do with the doves, but I'm not giving up. It took forever to transform the bunny into posies, but I kept doing figure 8's and eventually it worked. The hints are mostly really helpful; not just nature of puzzle but where to go next. Interactive map isn't just info but actual shortcuts. More time playing, less time wandering. Hints accumulate rather than dwindle—unheard of! No crashes, no hangs; excellent HO scenes (hints worked fine for me) and a decent variety of other puzzles. (Folks who experience crashes & hangs: have you cleared RAM cache? App Store has several memory monitor apps, many free, that do a good job of digging lint out of the Velcro, as it were. Or just reboot frequently.) Overall, lots of enjoyment for a reasonable price. I hardly ever award 5 stars because I figure there's always room for improvement, but honestly I can't think of anything to fix. Well done!
Couldn't finish all the way- magic wand and bunny failure!!
1) This game has FANTASTIC graphics, an okay storyline, some decent puzzles.....but WAY WAY, WAY too many hidden object puzzles! And at the exact same scenes repeatedly! Three scenes repeated four times! And they all get shoved in at the very end....as if to lengthen it. The 2nd to last task is using a magic wand to make a figure 8 over then bunny in hat (which many people apparently have issues with also) so after too many attempts- I quit.
2) THEN- there's a broken ladder to the 2nd floor of the bldg at the "Shoot Out" Corral that's never addressed OR the huge gates with gargoyles -that remained locked and never opened!?! What's up with THAT?! Sigh.
3) Someone commented about why there were so many hints racking up when you'd barely need them, I found out 1/2 way through that when you click on the hint button when you're done with a current task- it will instantly transport you to the next place that either has a clue or where you can use an item in your inventory- which was a great feature considering how many areas there were and given the high number of repeated scenes for hidden item puzzles.
The developer, NevoGames, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- NEVOGEIMS, OOO
- 146.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 3.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- © Nevosoft
- In-App Purchases
- Full version $5.99
- Pack of 25 hints $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.