● Log your dreams in chronological order.
● Specially selected color scheme will not bring discomfort eyes and not finally wake you up, even at night.
● Password protection system allows you to not worry about that someone can read your private information.
● Do you want to find records by keywords or even phrases? Nothing could be easier - the full-text search will do it for you!
● Need to share an interesting story with your friends, or are afraid to lose it? Email important records to an unlimited number of accounts!
- Simple interface;
- Dark interface for use at night;
- Password or PIN-code protection for your records;
- Support for all orientations of the device;
- Portrait orientation lock (optional);
- Full-text search;
- Send entries by Email (each one or all records) or by SMS;
+ More features are coming soon!
WHAT DO YOU GET:
● Increase amount and quality of remembered dreams.
● Find out what subconsciously worried you.
● Experience the phenomenon of lucid dreaming.
Do you have any suggestions for improvement, questions or found a bug in the app? Feel free to contact us at feedback@iLabSoftware.com!
- Loss record bugfix (All missing records should appear in the list again)
- Some UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
LOVE this app!
It is designed well and so very easy to type (intuitive auto correct that is much better than most). It allows you to go back and edit easily.
They fixed the issue and this thing is my best friend in the morning. Ive got 1100 dreams stored now. This app is the best
I recently got this...
And I'm loving it. It's dark and easy on the eyes when recounting a dream when I just wake up and when writing a quick review about the day before I sleep. It's easy to use and I really like that. It's also protected, and I love that I can keep such things from prying eyes. People who have my phone password still can't see my really private personal stuff, and I feel great about that. I've tried other little locked notebook apps for my diary/dream journal, and they always bugged me about paying, or I'd have ads and bugs all the time, but I have so far had no such problems with this.
I only wish that this could be backed up with iCloud or something instead of just being able to send to email. If some accident happened and my phone broke tomorrow, I'd hate to lose all my entries! If that could happen, I would be so grateful.
I'll be back to update about any issues, but otherwise, this is a wonderful app and thank you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.