Dreamscope for Mobile is a task management app to organize your business and life. It helps you to put your time and energy into the right things, then you can approach your dreams more efficiently and strategically.
- Clarifying your personal identities and values, which are the base of your life.
- Creating the goal of each identity every month and planning your life from a long-term perspective and seeing the visualized timeline of your goals.
- Organizing tasks by various aspects such as date, star, uncompleted, goal, tag and so on.
- Scheduling tasks accurately using the time required for tasks.
- Powerful recurring tasks like Google Calendar.
- Adding up to three reminders to each task.
- Connecting to Google Calendar bi-directionally.
- Arranging tasks in a hierarchical way such as goals, folders, tasks, subtasks.
- Seeing tasks you want to see in your favorite order via the powerful filtering and sorting feature.
- Visualizing your habits of action by charting feature of completed tasks.
- Selecting your favorite design from some beautiful design patterns which include dark theme.
[Connecting to Dreamscope for Web]
Dreamscope consists of two apps.
- Dreamscope for Web
- Dreamscope for Mobile (this app)
Dreamscope for Web implements the wide variety of features such as creating goals from a long-term perspective, designing tasks to reach your goals, setting a date and carrying out the tasks. On the other hand, in Dreamscope for Mobile, we focus on the simple and beautiful UI for mobile devices and the feature for daily task management such as creating, scheduling and carrying out tasks etc.
So you can use separate app according to your situation. If you want to sit down and work on designing your goals or tasks, Dreamscope for Web is better. If you want to check your daily tasks in a car or a train, Dreamscope for Mobile is better. I mean, you can get an easier way to practice the reverse thinking and efficient task management by using both Dreamscope app properly.
- Contact us
- Add articles menu
- Show goal details in the goal list
- Add the feature to show the goal detail in the task list
- Fix small bugs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.