Discover what you dream about the most with DreamTheme.
DreamTheme is a dream journal that promotes self-analysis. It features a word-frequency analyser that will help you to identify recurrent themes in your dreams. Develop your own, personal dream dictionary by interpreting the dreams in which these recurring words appear. A search function lets you find old, forgotten dreams by keyword or date. When you've finished, you can lock the app with a 4-digit passcode to keep your journal secure.
Become involved in DreamTheme's development by suggesting improvements or features you'd like to see. Receive all future updates for free.
- Journal to record your dreams
- Personal theme dictionary to develop your own theories
- Word-frequency analyser to discover what you dream about most
- Date and keyword search function to find old dream accounts
- Passcode lock to keep your journal safe
- Free updates to all future versions
- now compatible with iPhone X
- fixed a bug with the search function
- more words are now auto-excluded
- a few cosmetic changes
Ratings and Reviews
Analysis function is useless
The app does not support landscape orientation.
The analysis function counts all the words you use, and puts them in order of frequency.
It counts ALL words, so “the” and “of” are at the top of the list, and it takes a lot of grooming to get rid of all the irrelevant words.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comment. Version 1.0.1 now filters over 100 frequently-used words, such as 'the', 'of' and so on. Landscape orientation is still unsupported.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.