Dressed is your virtual closet. Keep track of your entire wardrobe. Plan new outfits with ease.
*** FEATURED BY APPLE in the App Store!
Remember the movie Clueless and how we all coveted the computer program Cher uses to plan her outfit by mixing and matching her clothing? Well Dressed is the Clueless closet realized...only better. It's the app Cher *wishes* she had.
Dressed makes it easy to keep an entire inventory of your clothing, shoes, and accessories. Outfits can be quickly created by simply mixing and matching your garments on your personalized mannequin model. Your perfect look is just a swipe away.
Amazing animation—garments move just like real clothing, swaying back and forth on the rack.
• Import images of your garments from the web, photo library, camera, or from our set of built-in templates.
• The powerful background removal tool makes it easy to separate the image of your clothing from its background.
• Manage all the details for each item, including image, favorites, brand, price, size, store, URL, color, seasons, functions, purchased date, custom tags, and notes.
• Browse garments with a variety of sort orders. Ever wanted to see what your dresses look like sorted by color? Now you can!
• Find garments quickly by filtering on the details you’re interested in.
• Create new outfits by mixing and matching any of the clothing, shoes, and accessories in your wardrobe. Simply swipe garments off the racks and onto your mannequin.
• The Dressed mannequin will model your outfits, letting you see what they really look like when worn.
• Manage details about each outfit, including favorites, dates worn, seasons, functions, custom tags, and notes.
• Keep track of when you wear your outfits, and even plan outfits for future dates.
• Browse outfits with a variety of sort orders.
• Find outfits quickly by filtering on the details you’re interested in.
• Dressed has a Today widget! Pull down the notification center to quickly access your outfits planned for today and tomorrow.
• Use the Apple Watch app to browse your latest outfits and clothing details.
• Customize your mannequin’s skin tone, hair color, and hair length to give her a unique look.
• Share your garments and outfits via email, text message, Facebook, Twitter, and more.
• Share your garments and outfits via AirDrop directly to other people using Dressed.
Your wardrobe. Your Outfits. In the palm of your hand.
Dressed — Style achieved.
This stability update fixes some layout issues and crashes.
Ratings and Reviews
The reason I gave 4 stars instead of three is mostly because I like to rave about this app to friends and my male friends are disappointed to find that there isn't a male mannequin available in the app. I know plenty of dudes that are well organized outfit planners AND are tech savvy who'd put this app to good use if made male-friendly.
There's also a few bugs in the app that could be sorted out. When you change how the outfit is layered, it may not stay that way after you save it. The color sorting doesn't really make sense - I can have two items with the same primary and secondary colors but other colored items will be displayed between them? Not sure why. And a few other minor things I've noticed.
All that said, I really do love the app. I've used it daily for over a year now. It not only helps with outfit planning, but also with inventory control, creating capsule wardrobes, and visualizing what items are missing from your close. Plus it's fun to upload all of your items, kind of zen.
I love it.
More body shapes and hair styles
I do like this app! However, for a paid app I am surprised that they only have one body shape with so many different body shapes you would expect them to have the basic 4 (Apple, Pear, Hourglass, Rectangle) plus at least 3 sizes/weight options.
Also, I would like to see more hairstyle options to include more ethnic hairstyles (I am mixed and have naturally 3a curly hair and they do not have any options for no bangs curly hair or even hair in a pony tail. I cannot imagine if I had curlier hair how this app would not represent me at all)
Tried to reach out in the app like it suggests and all it give me is an error, unfortunately. Here was my message, hopefully the developers get it!!
Hi! I left a review on the App Store and figured I’d reach out to you directly.
I have my iPhone in dark mode and adding dates worn is very difficult because I cannot see the dates, same with occasions and seasons..
Also, I am half black and have curly hair, also I have my hair up most of the time and I have a curvier body shape.
I think that it may be wise, especially since this is a paid app, to include some basic differences in body shape like adding the 4 most common body types and maybe different hair curl patterns and styles, like how the free Bitmoji app has.
Having a male option would be cool too!
Check out Bitmoji for some style ideas for hair, chest, and gender options!
I hope these ideas are helpful!
More potential than execution
I really really wanted to like this app. Ever since my go to closet app was discontinued I've been searching high and low for a stand in replacement. Nothing comes close. The idea behind this is original and cute. But impossible. First of all, background removal is never easy. No matter what app or how easy they claim it is. It just never is. My second issue is fit. I took more than 15 photos of the same garment before it looked like it actually fit the mannequin. Didn't cover the waist. Too big around the shoulders etc. I'd tell you to take tips from Cluise Closet App but they shut down. And it ruined all others for me. Maybe in time this app could be something but it's not easy. Not at all. Plus no weather integration for daily suggestions. Idk. Just disappointed.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kabuki Vision, LLC
- 53.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Kabuki Vision, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.