Race through realistic asphalt tracks with high performance new cars in this awesome car driving game. Download the best FREE drift racing game ever to feel the joy of racing in city! Keep your thumb on the throttle pedal and drift now!
- Realistic 3D graphics.
- 14 amazing drift cars.
- Car customization and modification: Paint your car with 25 different colors. Customize your machine with a variety of decals and rim modifications.
- 7 amazing racing tracks: Downtown (Day & night), construction site, Nokamo (Day & night), Rollercoaster and Bonus Stunt Track.
- Cutting-edge car control system with touch or tilt steering options both including handbrake.
- Different camera angles.
INTERIOR (DRIVER) CAMERA MODE: Cockpit camera view with steering wheel will boost up your joy of racing in car.
- "Edge Drift”: Show your drifting skills by driving close to the walls and earn more coins.
- Coin system: Earn coins by making drift points, edge drifting or earning time bonus in game.
- Leaderboard: For each track, compete your friends and other users in the world and reach the top.
- Detailed Quality settings.
- "Traffic" or "No Traffic" option.
If you like drifting games, Tokyo drift and gymkhana drift, just keep on drifting with this awesome car drift game! Drift Max City is the king of drifting games and king of driving in car games with real drift racing atmosphere!!!!
App preview music:
Wish You Were Here
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A drift is a turn
This guys does not know what he is talking about the other review I read said the cars do not drift yay I have seen I gto drift yay cool my uncle has a gto he has drifted it I know what a drift is
This is an ok game but the cars dont even drift. in a real drift you turn your wheel the other way to make the car stablize during the slide. The cars do not do that they just keep turning the same way which, realistically at least, limits the car to basically sliding around. However, this is not one of those games that takes foever to unlock stuff. I got a total number in drift points of about 664,000 on my second try while getting about 22,000 coins. the chepast car is 70,000 and the most expensive is 2,000,000. idk if there are coins mutipliers or whatever because i just started to play this game but if not than the last car would take far too long to get. But seeing about how many trift trials i did for the amount i got in comparison to the cost of the cars, i would aume there is a multiplier of some kind to get more coins. There is a video thing you can whatch five times a day to get a total of +50,000 coins a day though so there's that. But you also have to pay coins to unlock more tracks though.
Game mechanics need revised
The game is decent the cars slide a little too much and it makes it hard to chain drifts or if you're on the bonus map its extremely difficult to go anywhere. I hope the dev can see this and fix the wall tap mechanic i tend to push myself and get close to the walls but i lose my score before i even touch the wall and most of the time i don't its super annoying when I'm going for high scores and coins when I'm doin great next thing i know Ive lost all my points and have to restart
- TIRAMISU STUDIOS YAZILIM HIZMETLERI LIMITED SIRKETI
- 224.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Tiramisu
- In-App Purchases
- 100K Coins $0.99
- 250K Coins + Remove Ads $1.99
- 2.000.000 Coins + Remove Ads $8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.