Are you sick of playing Never Have I Ever or Kings Cup at pre-drinks or at a party?
Introducing Drink and Tell, the ultimate and fun drinking game to play with a Tinder date or lots of friends at a party. Forget complicated rules and the same old classic games (Spin the Bottle, Never Have I Ever, Beer Pong, Truth or Dare, King’s Cup etc), Drink and Tell is fun for everyone!
With over 500,000 downloads in the Apple store, find out what all the fuss is about!
How to play:
Select from our 6 categories or randomise them. Take turns answering taboo questions from multiple choice answers. Once everyone has guessed what they think you would pick, swipe to reveal the answer. The friends who guessed wrong, have to drink!
- Play with one friend, or one hundred at the same time
- Play on just the one phone
- Diverse and taboo questions to trigger conversation
- Draw a new question by simple, swipe functionality
Play one of the many exciting categories or randomise them!
- Life and Death
- User Generated
Update: NEW fun categories added to purchase:
- Pop Culture
- Would You Rather
- Adults Only
Uncover all your friends deepest, darkest secrets, all while you drink!
Truth or Dare now allows you to purchase a subscription to unlock everything, and remove all ads from the game. You will constantly get updated cards and enjoy all the premium benefits.
* Subscription length is 1 month and the price is 5.99$/month
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Critical Bug Fix
Ratings and Reviews
Loved It - But Not at That Price
Really enjoyed this game and it provided hours of entertainment and fun. I’d happily pay for a monthly subscription - but not at $5.99/month! I don’t begrudge the developers the right to use a subscription model and whole heartedly support paying for apps. But honestly, $72/annually? If it was $.99/month I am all over it.
I purchased 4 different decks of cards in the in-app purchases, when the app was not yet subscription based. It was not exactly cheap but I liked the idea of the game so I bought more decks to gain access to more questions.
I recently downloaded the app again to play the decks I purchased, only to see that they grabbed my money and ran... I have no access to any of the app’s decks although I even payed for a few extra ones.
The ‘restore my purchases’ button turns out blank leaving me with nothing else but to purchase the game again? I wouldn’t trust them again.
Still isn't working after 1.3.3 update.
After a while on having this app I decided buy and unlock all of the questions/categories, it was working flawlessly, but of course nothing stays good on this app store. You guys Brooke the game after your latest app update and now I can't proceed past the newest "7 days trial". And I already had bought the full game.
After the latest update v. 1.3.3 the game is still not working nor can I restore the purchase I've done previously.
C'mon guys, fix it already!
Developer Response ,
Hi Rad7.7, no worries! If you have already purchased an in-app purchase in the app simply scroll to the bottom of the text below the subscribe now button and tap "tap here to restore". This will keep your previous purchase into account and allow you to continue playing. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this doesn't solve your issue, and if it does we kindly ask if you can update your review. Best regards
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Plexagon S.r.l.
- 63 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Plexagon
- In-App Purchases
- Drinking games monthly access $5.99
- Unlock all drinking games $4.99
- Adults Only $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.