The 70% of our body is made of water.
We need water for all the functions of our body, from the elimination of toxins to digestion.
Water is essential for good health.
[Why do I need]
"Drink Water" is the App that stimulates and helps you to drink water regularly,
monitors the amount of fluid intake and
award you when you satisfied your daily requirement.
- Calculates your daily water requirement and if you change weight over time it recalculates your requirement (it is only a recommendation).
- Enter the amount of fluid intake from 12 different types of drinks expressed in ml or oz.
- Daily history will remind you what you've been drinking today.
- Enable notifications and you will be reminded to drink when you need it.
- The dedicated advices will help you understand why water intake is important to your body.
- The statistics will show you which are the hours when you drink more, and the days when you hydrate better and much more.
- You will be awarded for your achievements. Every day you will receive an award when you have completed your daily, weekly or monthly goal. Share the awards received with your friends and family so they can see your progress and take example.
- Drink Water is integrated with Apple Health.
- Calculator of daily water requirement
- 12 different types of drinks (with hydration index)
- Customizable liquid quantities
- Metric or imperial unit (fl.oz)
- History of the liquids you've been drinking today
- Reminder (notifications)
- Dedicated advices
- Statistics to track daily and weekly progress
- Achievements (motivational awards)
- Integration with Apple Health
- Simple, fast and intuitive design
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch
"Drink Water" is not a medical App.
The goal of water recommended intake is an estimate based on your weight.
Please consult your doctor if you want to use it for medical purposes or for specific hydration requirements.
If you like the App, please leave a review on the App Store.
For suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.lionsapp.com
+ Fixed an issue with the name of the current location
+ New weather service provider
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Crap at best scam at worse
Over all this is an over priced do nothing app. Yes it tracks liquid intake. But if you want a real history you have to pay for the pro version. So you pay 5 bucks for an app that others do for free then pay more for your history. But the pro version does gives you weather info that you can also get for free. So at the very best this is crap you can get for free. At worse it is a scam packaged in 6th grade graphics. I should have known because no free trial.... ooops (duh)
In-App PurchasesSee All
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Elton Nallbati
- 38.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © lionsapp.com
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Bundle $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.