The truth is people don’t understand the guidelines that surround moderate alcohol use limits.
DrinkControl tracks and converts your alcohol intake quantities, such as glasses, bottles or cans, into the standard units of alcohol, and lets you know when you are going over the limits (set by moderate drinking guidelines) as well as how much you have spent on drinks and calories you consumed from alcohol.
Now, that’s a sobering thought.
- Monitor your alcohol consumption against moderate drinking guidelines from leading health organizations
- Track your alcohol expenses
- Know amount of alcohol calories in your drinks
- Easily manage your drinks in calendar
- Statistics and charts
- Compare alcohol use, expenses and calories with previous time period
- Get your personal infographic on drinks consumed
Extra features available with single in-app purchase:
- Get statistics for last month, quarter and year
- Customize with your favorite drinks
- Export data for use in Excel/Numbers
- Back up your data on Dropbox
Follow @DrinkControl on Twitter:
== IMPROVED ==
- Added 378ml/schooner size option for beer when UK recommendation settings selected.
- Added 16oz/sleeve size option for beer when recommendation settings for Canada selected.
== FIXED ==
- Fixed bug in drink price entering keyboard that dismissed decimal numbers for some combinations of iOS Region/Language locales.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, but exporting data could be improved
I like this app a lot. It helps me to really understand how much alcohol I am having when I am drinking, since it accurately tracks the total amount of alcohol in each drink (e.g. A 6.5% abv IPA beer is actually 1.3 drinks). My only disappointment is that there aren't more options on exporting the data to a spreadsheet. I'd like to see cumulative daily or weekly options, not just a list of every drink that has been recorded on the app. Otherwise, it's a great app!
Self recording=self honesty
Really like the app. It’s simple, it gives me as much nuance as I need on volume/potency. Keeping a record of my drinking really became a catalyst for happily cutting down on consumption (in much the same way that seeing a workout heartrate app increased my caloric output...the competitive drive kicks in).
Would like to have a baseline option...like a pre-use questionnaire of drinking volume/frequency. That might increase the drive to keep improving, to keep beating my previous numbers.
Great app to keep tabs on your alcohol intake
With high abv craft beers, it’s difficult to keep track of how much alcohol you’re actually drinking (you can’t just count by # of drinks anymore), but this app makes it easy and helps to ensure you’re staying within healthy limits. A few little things could be improved, but overall it’s a very helpful little tool to gauge your drinking habits.
- 43.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019, E-protect
- In-App Purchases
- Premium features $6.99
- Premium features (-30%) $3.99
- Generous Tip $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.