The truth is people don’t understand the guidelines that surround moderate alcohol use limits.
DrinkControl tracks and converts your alcohol intake quantities, such as glasses, bottles or cans, into the standard units of alcohol, and lets you know when you are going over the limits (set by moderate drinking guidelines) as well as how much you have spent on drinks and calories you consumed from alcohol.
Now, that’s a sobering thought!
- Easily track your drinks and alcohol expenses
- Manage your drinking history in calendar
- Monitor your alcohol consumption against moderate drinking guidelines from leading health organisations
- Understand amount of alcohol calories in your drinks, sync calories data with Apple Health
- Get statistics and charts, compare alcohol consumption, expenses and calories with previous time period
- Get your personal infographic on drinks consumed
- Use app in dark or light mode
Extra features available with single in-app purchase:
- Set drink tracking reminders
- Get statistics for last/calendar month/week, quarter or year
- Look back in the history, create an infographic for whole month/year.
- Add your favourite drink types for tracking
- Export data for use in Excel/Numbers
- Choose your favourite app icon
- Back up your data to Dropbox
Follow @DrinkControl on Twitter:
== NEW ==
- Additional alternate app icon "Neon" (Premium feature).
== FIXED ==
- Fixed issue when progress indicator stays on screen if [Done] button in the Photo picker is pressed without selecting any image for the Today tab custom background.
- Fixed decimal separator in the Today info-panel for non-english locales.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s a very good app
With drinks that have different alcohol content it’s very hard to be sure how much you actually drank over just a few days. Tracking over a month? Several months? A year? It’s impossible. I have that data now and it’s useful. It’s a great way for me to be accountable but also let myself relax when I’m within my limits.
Very responsive developer too which is great. Thank you. I should share that I added in a custom drink called “water” to indicate for myself that I tracked my drinks that night and I had zero. It might be a helpful drink to add by default simply as a placeholder. That way I know later that I was being honest! And then I get it on the infograph as well. I can check how many days I skipped drinking over a time period by checking how many times I marked down “water” for my drinks.
Very useful. Thank you
This APP is Great
I have been using this App everyday for over 2 years. I wanted help to reduce my alcohol intake to the limit recommended for women- which is one drink a day. I used to drink wine everyday while making dinner and watching the news. A very enjoyable habit. However- this turned into .5 to 1 bottle a day! This App allows me to make a goal and it holds me accountable. If you are data oriented-and want a way to keep track of your intake-and become healthier and break this bad habit- this App has certainly helped me. Just an FYI- you also have to find something enjoyable to do when you used to be drinking to make it easier to break a habit and build new ones. Good luck!
Best on Apple App Store
I have tried 4 of the alcohol tracking apps and a number of the calorie tracking apps and this one is definitely the best. There is no reason to not try this app. If you get frustrated with the app make sure you locate the calendar feature that allows you to edit and review what you have entered for the day and pervious days, which isn’t obvious, I used the app for 4 days before I made a significant mistake and couldn’t figure out how to fix. So in frustration I emailed the developer and suggested that they add a edit feature. They responded practically immediately that the feature was already there! Great App! Great support!
- 28.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020, E-protect
- In-App Purchases
- Premium features $6.99
- Premium features (promo) $4.99
- Generous Tip $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.