-- FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY --
Drive Clean is a perfect companion app for managing the removable drives on your Mac. It cleans up your flash drives (pen drives, thumb drives), memory/SD cards and external hard drives from unnecessary junk that is created on your system. This junk is typically generated by OS X and Windows, and includes .DS_Store, Thumbs.db, .Spotlight, hidden trashes and more. Furthermore, the app allows you to easily see all your available drives in one simplified menu.
• Clean up external hard disk drives (HDDs) and flash drives from accumulated junk manually or automatically
• Eject all external and DMG drives with a single click
• Access and eject your drives directly from the simple menu
• Monitor free space on your drives
• Works with external HDDs, flash drives, DMG files and network volumes
• Runs in docked menubar mode or free floating mode
BENEFITS OF DRIVE CLEAN:
• Cleans up useless service files that your media players fail to play
• Erases unnecessary files permanently from your drives, and not just moving them to the Trash
• Removes thumbs.db and other Windows files that are not required
We've worked hard to make Drive Clean as simple and efficient as possible for you to use. We would love to hear your thoughts via email and make any improvements to future versions of this app. We intend to have an active development cycle powered by your feedback, love and support!
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
See drives but no junk
Maybe I just keep my drives clean, but it found no junk of any external or internal hard drive. It does see every drive fine.
Waste of Time
After it installed I opened it and it did nothing. I just showed the two drives I had. So I clicked on Customer Support and it talkes me to the developer website and I chose Application Guides. All apps are listed except this one. Delete!
Great App does what it says it should do. Cleans files fast and its very easy to use. Love it
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.