Avoid Colorado's I-70 corridor traffic with our predesigned routes to major resort areas along i70. Not just I-70, but all the way to your destination! Get only the alerts you need - when you need them!
Know ahead of time about planned construction & closures. Get timely alerts about accidents and slow moving traffic. Get where you are going faster & easier with Drive Colorado.
What this free version includes:
- No Ads!
- Route summary of alerts
- Route road conditions
- Alerts pertaining to your route only and the direction you are traveling
- Route ETA
- Detailed information for each alert, including a map of the area
- A clean simple way to view just the information you want
Still wondering how we are different from CDOT or other I-70 traffic apps? We are the only ones that don't wrap all the alerts into one long list, a list that you only care about a few alerts. These other apps don't tell you very much about the roads once you get off of i70 at least without digging around to try to find it. We try to put all of the information you will need into one easy to read spot.
• Added seasonal photos on load screens, and route backgrounds
• Added support for iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XMax
• Fixed some layout issues on older plus models
• Added more colors for alert types
• Added the route Ski Cooper from Leadville
• Other general improvements and updates throughout
Ratings and Reviews
Best of the bunch!
This app has been long overdue. Most reliable traffic data, by far.
Easy to use! Love the Maps!
Really like how easy this is and the maps are great!
Any suggestions for alternate routes when we get stuck?
Great if you live in Denver
Much to the surprise of many, not everyone who lives in Colorado lives in Denver. This app is probably awesome if you do, however.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.