Avoid Colorado's I-70 corridor traffic with our predesigned routes to major resort areas along i70. Not just I-70, but all the way to your destination! Get only the alerts you need - when you need them!
Know ahead of time about planned construction & closures. Get timely alerts about accidents and slow moving traffic. Get where you are going faster & easier with Drive Colorado.
What this free version includes:
- No Ads!
- Route summary of alerts
- Route road conditions
- Alerts pertaining to your route only and the direction you are traveling
- Route ETA
- Detailed information for each alert, including a map of the area
- A clean simple way to view just the information you want
Still wondering how we are different from CDOT or other I-70 traffic apps? We are the only ones that don't wrap all the alerts into one long list, a list that you only care about a few alerts. These other apps don't tell you very much about the roads once you get off of i70 at least without digging around to try to find it. We try to put all of the information you will need into one easy to read spot.
• Fixed error from this weeks update causing alert location to be cut off.
• Added color to alert circle for "passenger vehicle traction law" - previously "adequate tires required" as CDOT has changed how they report these types of alerts
• Updated email and support link to our newer drive-colorado.com domain
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great if you live in Denver
Much to the surprise of many, not everyone who lives in Colorado lives in Denver. This app is probably awesome if you do, however.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry our app didn’t meet your needs. We are doing a ton of work on the backend to appeal to a larger audience and provide more features. Please try us again when we release version 2.0.
Drive Colorado Support
Deleted almost as quickly as I loaded. This is not a Colorado App. It will help you get to a select few ski resorts from Denver. Rename it or take it down.
Easy to use! Love the Maps!
Really like how easy this is and the maps are great!
Any suggestions for alternate routes when we get stuck?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.