Driven is your resilience coach. Driven chats you through daily activities, giving you personalised training to build resilience and live a meaningful life regardless of all the challenges along the way.
Our original research into the neuroscience of resilience uncovered six domains that help you maximise your resilience. These domains are Vision, Composure, Reasoning, Tenacity, Collaboration and Health. With these domains you can benchmark your resilience, find your strengths and opportunities to grow through our scientifically validated resilience diagnostic tool.
We all face big and small challenges through life. Whether it’s work stress, breakups, getting stuck in traffic, moving house, losing a loved one, dealing with bullying, staying motivated, difficult studies, etc. There’s so much that resilience can help you deal with and prepare you for.
Resilience helps you to:
* Protect against depression
* Deal with anxiety
* Anticipate challenges and become proactive
* Learn strategies to help you every day
* Achieve your goals despite adversity
Driven has resilience activities across all these domains, and more. As an AI-powered coach, Driven chats you through these interactive activities to quickly lift your life to new heights in just minutes each day.
* Feeling stressed, sad or anxious? Chat with Driven and let it all out
* A judgement-free space where you can reflect on what’s happening in your life
* Helps you with adversity when you need it
* Track your mood over time
* Access quick techniques to help you overcome and persist
* Feeling meh? Come chat and discover a mentally strengthening activity
* Feeling great? Share what’s making you happy!
* Learn about the basic needs of the brain
* Explore the meaning of your life
* Become yourself
* Take stock of goals
* Learn how to prioritise
* Create congruence
* Set motivating goals
* Calm your impulsive brain
* Re-connect with your body
* Understand emotions
* Turn around challenging situations
* Open monitoring
* Body scan
* Mindful listening
* Focused awareness
* And always, breathe
* Anticipate challenges
* Develop strategies in advance
* Mental & practical preparation for adversity
* Becoming resourceful
* Embracing change
* Explore your beliefs
* Build a resilient inner voice
* Develop realistic optimism
* Dealing with criticism
* Create motivation
* Learn how to overcome mistakes
* Master time management
* Understand your social brain
* Build a support network
* Create trust with people
* Build likeability
* Initiating mentor relationships
* Improve communication skills
* Take stock of your health
* Building a healthy brain
* Find what holds you back
* Ease into healthy eating
* Diagnose sleeping problems
* Get your body moving
And much more! We are constantly adding new content for Driven to help you become more resilient in all areas of life.
* Driven is used by psychologists, counsellors and coaches around the world to help people assess and build their own resilience. Practitioners can gain access to an admin area to use Driven with clients, increasing the impact of therapy and reach with clients.
* Driven is also used by organisations to help people build resilience as teams. Here it becomes a flexible platform to improve workplace health and wellness at scale, assisting many thousands of people at a time, while always protecting individual confidentiality.
We use the Predictive 6 Factor Resilience Scale, a scientifically validated resilience psychometric identifying the neuroscience of resilience through a short assessment. This provides clinicians, organisations and individuals with a validated benchmark for understanding resilience.
Did we mention that Driven is also scientifically proven to build resilience?
Public access now available.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What a difference!
I really notice a difference on the days when I do the 3 minutes in the morning and the days I don’t. I’ve gotten amazing insights into how I can harness my brainpower to live a bigger, better, happier life. Thanks Driven!
Love This App
I’ve taken classes on resilience and read books on the topic, but none of those actually measured or developed my resilience. This system of daily micro-tasks is an amazing way to learn and develop real skills. I use it everyday!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.