Do you know how many hours you have practiced on your driving?
Find out with our comprehensive stats as you enter and track your driving.
- How far you run in total ?
- How many hours you practiced ?
- Your average time per trip.
- See your trips on a map.
- Post your driving lessons in your calendar.
Constant use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
No responsibility are taken for the possible accidents that may occur while driving. Use it at your own risk. Start the application and put it in a place where it does not distract your driving, such as in a car holder, jacket pocket, etc.
- Fixed issue causing the app to crash on startup.
- Added iTunes Document Sharing to be able to extract the SQLite database.
- Added button to create a csv export of the data saved in the documents folder.
- Minor visual fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is amazing! I was looking for simple app that was easy to use, reliable, tracked both time and miles while driving. Driving Diary has all those features and is 100% free. The UI is simple and clean and requires no in-app purchases or login. Thank you!
- Sverin Konsult AB
- 12.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Sverin Konsult AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.