DRAIVER is the the real-time driver accountability & support service. We provide all the tools you'll ever need to move people and make money.
Auto businesses can:
• Search for drivers by location, reputation or name and add them to your team, or use our system with your pre-existing employees.
• Get comprehensive background and rating history for each driver you choose to work with.
• Schedule your trips and track your drivers with our intuitive mapping interface.
• Receive paperwork and submit payment all through our application.
• Accept job requests from any number of automotive businesses whenever and wherever.
• Check out a dealer's history and ratings to decide if a job is right for you.
• Set your own hours and get paid digitally to your PayPal or bank account.
• Track your expenses, manage trip schedules and follow provided step-by-step instructions that never leave you confused or lost.
We use GPS in our app. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
And much more!
For additional information, check us out at http://www.driverdo.com/ or call us at 1.844.DO.MOVES.
You can follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/driverdoUSA/
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/driverdo/
Or find us on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Driverdo/
DriverDo LLC, A Kansas Company
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Last minute trips
While this app and concept would appear to be a great, every job notification I’ve received has been last minute with getting about an hour’s notice a job is about to start & it would take about 30min to drive to the start point.
Give me more notice & maybe I can help you, but don’t expect me to drop everything at the last moment to go help you for 10hours.
I driven for them 3 trips and wanted to make them my only source of employment because I like being their chase driver. I was willing to do whatever they wanted me to and had friends sign up just to make sure that there would be drivers ready to go. But I haven’t driven for them in over 6 weeks and when I called no one returned my calls. All we wanted to do was work and help driver become a big thing in California but for what ever reason they not sending work my way and when they do they cancel the trip 5min later. Not very consistent in work and they seem like they don’t want me as a driver. Would be nice if they would be more driver friendly.
App doesn’t work on iPhone 6
I have an iPhone 6, running the latest version of iOS that my phone can use. I downloaded the app today. According to the system requirements, I should be fine. I open the app (when it opens). I click the “create account” button and the app freezes. That’s it. Nothing else happens. I was going to sign up through their website, but the website explicitly states that they prefer that you sign up through the app. I realize that I’m using older technology. I think that if that is the problem, it needs to be addressed by the developer, or the developer needs to change the description to reflect that it won’t work with an older phone.
- DriverDO LLC
- 36 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 DriverDo LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.