The DRIVEtheARC app is designed for DRIVEtheARC and EVgo charging stations in Northern California.
It navigates you to the optimal stations based on your EV's cruising range and the charging station status.
- Look up charging station locations
- Find real-time charger availability
- Check the cruising range estimate based on the State of Charge (SOC) you enter
- Request navigation to the station you choose (via Google Maps)
- Input the current SOC and destination by keypad or voice
- See recommended stations located on the way to your destination
- Get a Discount at DRIVEtheARC staions (*)(**)
- Easy to start charging CHAdeMO or CCS Combo vehicle with your EVgo account link.
- View the charging station congestion information
- View a history of your past charging sessions at DRIVEtheARC stations
- View a history of your past navigation requests
- View your charging status while charging
(*) Available only designated campaign period(s)
(**) Available at DRIVEtheARC stations
Download the DRIVEtheARC App now!
Find out more details about us at https://drivethearc.com
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love driving without polluting our world.
Hi I just wanted to thank you for having this service. Now I feel that I can drive. So many places and not run out of charge!!’
This is an amazing app
I’m a new electric car user and this app has made it easy for me to find out when the chargers are
App rejects password even when correctly formatted
Have tried to set up account multiple times but the password validation step fails despite choosing multiple different correct variants. No responses from the app developers for several days.
- Kanematsu Corporation
- 76.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © KANEMATSU CORPORATION
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.