Join players all across the country to play Drivetime - the world’s first and only app that lets you safely play interactive audio content, hands-free! Whether you are driving for your commute, drive for work, or on a road trip, Drivetime helps to entertain you and others in the car in a fun and interactive way. Drivetime can also be played hands-free in the home while washing dishes, folding laundry, or getting ready for the day. On top of that, it's family friendly too! Featured and supported by leading investors and press like Techcrunch, Mashable, Amazon, and Google.
Want to be more productive? Commute got you down? Road trip filled with silence? Now you can beat the boredom with Drivetime!
- Drivetime lets you play our FREE, hilariously hosted trivia game every weekday!
- Each trivia episode features three quizzes with progressively more challenging questions, so there’s something for players of all depths of knowledge.
- Train your brain across seven trivia categories: Music, Literature, TV & Film, History & Society, The World, Science & Technology, and Sports & Leisure.
- Get to know Liam and Melissa, our friendly and hilarious hosts who quiz our players on a variety of interesting topics.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and all-time leaderboards so you can see how you stack up against other trivia players.
- Subscribers can play our whole back catalog 400+ Drivetime Trivia shows!
- If trivia isn't enough, America’s Favorite Quiz Show® is available in a car or home near you… yours, in fact!
- The legendary Alex Trebek hosts, challenging Drivetime subscribers to test their wits against actual Jeopardy clues that span the show’s 35+ year history.
- JEOPARDY! Round, Double Jeopardy! and Final Jeopardy! are all here for your commute.
- Test your music and song recognition skills with TuneTime!
- 80's Rock? 90's Pop? Choose your music genre and decade, and see how many songs you can get right.
- Play by yourself, or with friends to see who is the master of the music.
- Completely hands-free gameplay and safe for drivers as the app is voice-activated so you can focus on the road.
- Drivers have the ability to play entirely in the background, so you can keep your map app in the foreground while you are on a commute or road trip!
- Your voice data is 100% private.
- Play stories YOU control with Storytime! Like interactive fiction? Audio books? Fictional podcasts? Well, how about one where the lead character actually listens to you and takes the story in the direction you want!
- On the road or at home with friends or family? Play Would You Rather to answer hilarious questions and scenarios!
- The latest speech recognition technology with near 100% accuracy.
- Notifications inform you the moment the day’s new show is available, and other key events, like the launch of new and updated channels!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Drivetime offers an auto-renewing monthly subscription at $7.99/month and an auto-renewing yearly subscription at $49.99/year to provide you with unlimited access to Drivetime Premium content while you maintain an active subscription.
Payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your iTunes Account when you confirm the initial subscription purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be identified. You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after the purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of service: https://www.drivetime.fm/terms-of-service
- Our first EVER Superfan trivia quiz is out with this release! Get ready for fun and adventure with Indiana Jones in our “Raiders of the Lost Ark” quiz.
- Bug fix with slow connection causing some page elements not to load.
- Bug fix for better SMS messaging.
Thanks for playing Drivetime! As always, let us know any feedback you have at firstname.lastname@example.org - and happy driving!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is app is a lot of fun, and the only one of its kind, I’ve looked.
That being said; it costs WAY too much money ($9.99 a month) for a trivia game. There is a free version but you get 1 episode a day (24 minutes long) so you have to chose drive to work or drive home, and my commute is almost an hour, so I did the free trial for 7 days, you can play as many episodes as you want and it was great, but when my trial ended I couldn’t justify $10 a month for a game. Maybe $10 for a lifetime, but a subscription it’s over the top. I also notice that when my trial ended, the game started acting up. It’s never on the right day so sometimes I’ll use my free episode and then it will get stuck for three days and it will say I’ve already played, so I can’t play for three days. I tried to clear the cache, sign out, and redownload the app to no avail. I think this concept was great if they would fix the issues and pricing.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear you enjoy the app! We have a LOT of great new games and awesome content planned for the app over time, so we are confident that everyone will feel that the subscription offers great value for money. Please stay tuned, and happy Drivetiming!
Meh. Hosts over the top annoying...
... with their exaggerated forced laughter about things that are really not that funny. The trivia is pretty good but I’ve been very annoyed lately due to two things:
1) in 5 different places on the app they try and get you to permit them access to your contacts so that you can “play against your friends”. This is a lie and you cannot play head to head against your friends so they need to stop saying that repeatedly when it’s misleading. That ticks me off and is SHADY AF!
2) Their new premium TUNE TIME is absurd when you can play much better song quizzes with Alexa FOR FREE… They say name the song & artist and the artist is some random generic Studio hack musician singing and not the original. It should be illegal for you to say “The song is ‘The edge of 17’ by Stevie Nicks” when it’s not Stevie Nicks… You guys are misleading AGAIN.
Can you say “cancel my subscription”!? I can!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! While you cannot (yet - we are working on this) play against a friend head to head by directly challenging them, we do pair you against your friends if they have also played the day's show (which is why we request phone contacts permissions). We also have a daily/weekly/monthly/all-time leaderboard in the Settings menu that shows how you have been doing against your friends. And we are sorry to hear you did not enjoy Tunetime! We are constantly working to improve quality, and will be making this experience better. We hope you keep coming back to check out all the new things we are adding on a regular basis, and give the Premium subscription another shot. Happy Drivetiming!
I like it! Road trip version?
I like this app! I’m always for learning near things and random facts! I have one question, does this keep going and going if let’s say a person we’re to drive for 7 hours in the car? If not I think it would be great if it could give us questions from previous days, just keep getting questions from days that we missed or in the past because I can see how this can be used as a good road trip game! 😄
Also, could you make an offline version? I’ve played this a few times now and it’s lost connection once I leave my WiFi area. And I can’t exactly stop driving and reconnect, and I don’t like to check my phone while driving either. Thank you! :)
- Drivetime, Inc.
- 87.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Drivetime, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Drivetime Premium $9.99
- Drivetime Premium $99.99
- Drivetime Premium $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.