• Fixing an issue where some valid cell phone numbers were being incorrectly flagged as invalid during signup.
• If you experience a connectivity or voice error while playing, you will now be able to tap the retry button as soon as the corresponding audio explanation begins playing (you don't have to wait for it to finish anymore!)
• Fixes for various minor bugs and crashes.
Thanks for playing Drivetime! As always, let us know any feedback you have at email@example.com - and happy driving!
Ratings and Reviews
I like it! Road trip version?
I like this app! I’m always for learning near things and random facts! I have one question, does this keep going and going if let’s say a person we’re to drive for 7 hours in the car? If not I think it would be great if it could give us questions from previous days, just keep getting questions from days that we missed or in the past because I can see how this can be used as a good road trip game! 😄
Also, could you make an offline version? I’ve played this a few times now and it’s lost connection once I leave my WiFi area. And I can’t exactly stop driving and reconnect, and I don’t like to check my phone while driving either. Thank you! :)
This is app is a lot of fun, and the only one of its kind, I’ve looked.
That being said; it costs WAY too much money ($9.99 a month) for a trivia game. There is a free version but you get 1 episode a day (24 minutes long) so you have to chose drive to work or drive home, and my commute is almost an hour, so I did the free trial for 7 days, you can play as many episodes as you want and it was great, but when my trial ended I couldn’t justify $10 a month for a game. Maybe $10 for a lifetime, but a subscription it’s over the top. I also notice that when my trial ended, the game started acting up. It’s never on the right day so sometimes I’ll use my free episode and then it will get stuck for three days and it will say I’ve already played, so I can’t play for three days. I tried to clear the cache, sign out, and redownload the app to no avail. I think this concept was great if they would fix the issues and pricing.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear you enjoy the app! We have a LOT of great new games and awesome content planned for the app over time, so we are confident that everyone will feel that the subscription offers great value for money. Please stay tuned, and happy Drivetiming!
Meh. Hosts over the top annoying...
... with their exaggerated forced laughter about things that are really not that funny. The trivia is pretty good but I’ve been very annoyed lately due to two things:
1) in 5 different places on the app they try and get you to permit them access to your contacts so that you can “play against your friends”. This is a lie and you cannot play head to head against your friends so they need to stop saying that repeatedly when it’s misleading. That ticks me off and is SHADY AF!
2) Their new premium TUNE TIME is absurd when you can play much better song quizzes with Alexa FOR FREE… They say name the song & artist and the artist is some random generic Studio hack musician singing and not the original. It should be illegal for you to say “The song is ‘The edge of 17’ by Stevie Nicks” when it’s not Stevie Nicks… You guys are misleading AGAIN.
Can you say “cancel my subscription”!? I can!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! While you cannot (yet - we are working on this) play against a friend head to head by directly challenging them, we do pair you against your friends if they have also played the day's show (which is why we request phone contacts permissions). We also have a daily/weekly/monthly/all-time leaderboard in the Settings menu that shows how you have been doing against your friends. And we are sorry to hear you did not enjoy Tunetime! We are constantly working to improve quality, and will be making this experience better. We hope you keep coming back to check out all the new things we are adding on a regular basis, and give the Premium subscription another shot. Happy Drivetiming!
- Drivetime, Inc.
- 70.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Drivetime, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Drivetime Premium $9.99
- Drivetime Premium $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.