DT Driver Training's driving theory tests for car, heavy vehicle and motorbike learner licences include official New Zealand Road Code questions from NZTA for practising your learner licence, as well as premium modules covering company and fleet drivers of trucks, cars and specialist vehicles (forklift and rollers, tracks and wheels vehicles).
It works on phone or tablet and seamlessly syncs with your DT Driver Training web account.
WHO SHOULD USE THIS APP?
- Learner drivers can practice the Road Code for their learner licence test for cars, heavy vehicles and motorbikes for free
- Fleet managers and business owners can manage driver education and health and safety compliance
- Company drivers can maintain their knowledge of the Road Code as well as learn advanced techniques for accident reduction and improved fuel economy
- Drivers of forklifts and rollers, tracks and wheels vehicles can learn the theory required for the endorsement tests
- Truck drivers can support their NZQA, SAFED and NZLTA courses and qualifications with reminder modules for fatigue, fuel economy, livestock carriage and more.
- Tourists and visitors to New Zealand can learn the Road Code in English, Spanish, Chinese, French and German and can use the tourist quiz for free.
FEATURES: FREE VERSION
- All learner licence modules are free and include over 400 questions for car, motorbike and heavy vehicle class 2 and class 3-5
- Instant feedback on your answers, enabling you to learn more quickly and effectively.
- Totally up-to-date with all the latest changes to legislation and rules from NZTA
- View your progress through each module
- Create a free account and store the last 5 test results
- Over 300 articles and resources
- Bonus tourist quiz in multiple languages
FEATURES: PAID ACCOUNT
- Advanced courses
- No ads
- Additional modules that teach you to drive like a pro and cover driver health and safety, and vehicle technology and safety features
- Modules for truck drivers to get an advantage when applying for jobs, including truck loading, truck fuel economy and livestock transport
- Licence endorsement modules including forklift and rollers, tracks and wheels vehicles
- See your full history of test taking and view any test you've ever taken, plus the questions you got incorrect
- Log your practical driving lessons from your driving instructor, or any other training you take and keep it in one place
- Manage other drivers if you're running a team, and generate reports on their progress for Health and Safety at Work Act compliance.
WHO USES DT DRIVER TRAINING?
Over 70,000 people per month use DT's theory tests new drivers just getting their first licence through to experienced drivers and companies with large fleets.
This is the app that driving instructors recommend and use.
Since 2010 we have been the first choice for learner drivers and experienced drivers. Over 500,000 New Zealanders visit our website every year.
This app supersedes our previous app which only contained car, motorbike and heavy vehicle learner licence tests.
You need an internet connection to use this application as the questions are pulled directly from our server every time so that you get the latest information, and if you have an account your results are synced automatically.
Improvements to layouts for all users
Improvements to page loading speed
Audio recordings of most questions
Added speed control for videos
Improved results page
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app isn't really that great, it had not potential, there was absolutely no user friendly tutorial to show me how to get everything in proper working order.
Not very helpful
Worst test so far. Awkward controls, weird cases, which are too complex.
Not recommended for those who are trying to get prepared for their first exam.
I'm disappointed. Description has nothing in common with a content of this app. Don't get it even for free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.