EriePhi is a smartphone based solution for improving the driving habits of any driver including teens, students, commuters, and so on. Daily aggregate score and miles are the user facing metrics that can be used for self assessment and improvement; these metrics are also used in picking the best driver out of the driver pool. Best driver is awarded monthly with a cash compensation from our supporters and sponsors
- Each trip is rated, max score 100, with safety parameters such as acceleration, breaking, mileage, phone usage etc
- Aggregated daily score and daily miles are the metrics for self evaluation and improvement
- Monitor and hence improve the driving habits of individual drivers
- Improve the safety and protect your vehicles
- Our affiliates are the supporters as listed in the main screen of our app
- Uses GPS, may affect battery life
Ratings and Reviews
In FAQ’s, Under is spelled as Unber. I also do not feel the scoring is accurate with actual driving habits. I drive daily for work and our trucks measure all these same things such as speed, accel, decal, etc... We get weekly reports and is corporate monitored very closely. Comparing my trips for today in comparison to what my truck is reporting is off considerably. This is just my opinion and I would trust the metrics from my truck over my phone. I want to point out that the phone used for this app was laying flat on charge the entire day.
Also I tried to send feedback through the app and allowed to attach phone info and it would not send.
- 32.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 SmartDrivInc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.