Pilot! The best FPS game is back with evolved war action and advanced military arsenal to push the excitement of shooting games even further. Drone Shadow Strike 3 carries the legacy of its predecessor. It's time to enter the battlefield and test your skills in the most dynamic and intense first-person shooter game.
You get one mission every day and just one shot at it. So strategize to Annihilate, Defend and Hunt in Precision Strike missions.
- Feel the power of your weapons as you destroy your enemies
- Feel the heat while you take hits from incoming RPGs
- Immersive Gameplay - Compete with players engaged in FPS battles with real-world inspired environments
- Choose your style - Go with epic explosions or stick to covert guns-a-blaze gameplay
- Complete missions - Survive through high tension enemy attacks or escort your on-ground battalion to safety
- Top the Leaderboards - Master your shooting skills and win fabulous rewards
REALISTIC TARGETING SYSTEM
- Strategize your attacks with MALE (Mid Altitude Long Endurance) Drones for precision targeting and HALE (High Altitude Long Endurance) Drones for greater area damage
- Take aim through your crosshairs and complete missions and challenges
- Cement your victory with the Kill-Cam Finisher
- Lock-in on your target and follow your kill to its destruction
- The slow-mo style adds to the drama and the satisfaction
MOST IMMERSIVE REAL WAR EXPERIENCE
- Gaze upon next-gen GFX that allow for an unprecedented rendering of environments
- Adapt to changing terrain & fog using multiple vision modes - FLIR and Night Vision
- Improved SFX and voice acting will immerse you in dire scenarios
Choose to unlock a barrage of benefits with the new Weekly and Monthly subscriptions.
- Get the Ultimate Golden MQ-9 Reaper Drone Instantly
- Get access to New Premium Weapons
- Get access to Exciting Bonus Missions
- Get 20% Extra Cash on all Missions
- Get 50% Extra Cash on Daily Missions
The Subscription is available as a weekly and monthly purchase at $10.00/week and $20.00/month. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account starting at the initial confirmation of the Subscription purchase. Your Subscription will automatically renew 24-hours before the end of the current payment period. Manage Subscription auto-renewal via iTunes Account Settings. No cancellation of the current Subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Cancellation will take effect at the start of the next subscription period.
- Fly different types of UCAVs, from prototypes to official in-service aircraft!
- Defend, Survive, Strike or Escort
- Simple and easy intuitive touch controls - Command the battle with your fingertip
- 49 missions in 8 real-world inspired campaigns
- 4 types of weapons and 37 ways to light ‘em up
- 7 Additional enhancements - Dominate the battlefield with airstrikes, nukes & more!
- 15 Premium Weapons and 1 Premium Drone
- 20 official Ranks - Start as an army Airman Basic and rise up to command as a Master General
- Cloud Saved Games with Facebook. Save your progress and restore it on other devices
So Pilot, step into the best military warfare FPS game that offers an addictive mixture of strategy, fast-paced combat, and real action! May victory belong to you. Over and Out!
The game is completely free to play but some in-game items require an in-app payment. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases on your device.
Hi Pilot! Enjoy the amazing new update and experience the thrill of real drone warfare.
On today’s battlefield, it’s the technology that makes the biggest difference. Introducing the XQ-52 Drone, an unmanned and experimental combat aerial vehicle, and extremely tough to spot on radar. This wingman is built by the USA as an inexpensive combat aircraft that can overwhelm advanced enemy air defenses through sheer numbers and change the aerial warfighting strategy. Get this Drone and explore a whole new dimension of aerial warfare gameplay.
PLAY NEW EVENTS
Play Events and earn big points. Complete new upcoming Events and accomplish all Missions. Make it to the top of the Leaderboard and win awesome rewards. Good luck out there Pilot!
AWESOME DEALS AND OFFERS
This update brings a lot to be claimed. Get huge discounts on Labor Day special Wings of Victory Pro and Booster Pack to build up your arsenal and save the world. Experience game-changing combat capability and extreme firepower with a 25% Discount on The Companion Pack. Cover more space at near-supersonic speeds and loads of Gold with a 10% Discount on Loyal Wingman Pack. Also, get the XQ-52 Drone from both of these packs.
REPAIR DRONES INSTANTLY
The enemies are real and so are the damages you take. While your drones bear the brunt in the warzone, you can now choose to repair your drone instantly or wait before you get back in action and destroy the resistance.
Have you subscribed yet to get exclusive access to the 4 New Premium Weapons and 1 New Premium Drone?
Enjoy enhanced gameplay experience with visually striking feature screens, finer Daily Reward Interface, and Enhancement Icons.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Drone Shadow Strike Remastered
This is not a true sequel. If a sequel is what you’re looking for, this is not it. Thus, I’m taking a star off for lying to me and getting my hopes up.
Instead, it is a remastered version of the original game; the graphics are improved, and possibly some sounds. Maybe a few differences here and there on a technicality.
This is only saved because the original was so good.
And upon further play through, someone dun messed up.
On “Matchstick” in the Grey Zone, one of the challenges is to blow up all the airplanes. You need to blow up 16. There are...get this...ONLY 15 IN THE WHOLE LEVEL.
Upon further inspection, “Duck Hunt 1” also has a problem; it fails to register when you’ve destroyed all the air planes. I literally cannot complete this mission...
You guys need to fix this.
It’s pretty fun game, but the thing that I appreciated enough to write a review is the developers didn’t “pull an EA” and make it pay-to-win. There aren’t any in app purchases that are necessary to progressing in the game. There also isn’t a lives system, where you have a number of times you can play missions that slowly refill over time, and if you run out of them you can’t play the game until they refill. A lot of games have turned me off enough to delete them because of that, which is also a pay-to-win mechanic because you can pay to refill your lives. So, I appreciate and respect the lack of greed in the developers. This is a genuinely enjoyable game though, and I’ll probably keep it on my phone for a while.
THIS IS A SCAM.
It isn’t even a new game at all! It’s just a bloody rehash of the first game! Same missions, same challenges, same weapons, except they SOMEHOW managed to make everything look even worse and 10x more childish and cartoony! Get this! The bombs... have missile exhaust and the burn so brightly that you can’t even see the bombs themselves. And they replaced the overall pretty good looking missile trail effects of the original drone with just a fireball. It’s like you’re hurling fireballs down there at the reused enemies. This is such a massive disappointment of a game and the developers should be ashamed of themselves. They just made the exact same game as the original, but worse. And by the way, they ruined the original too. Now it’s full of cartoony weapons and aircraft as well.
- Tilting Point LLC
- 923.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Reliance Games
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Gold $4.99
- Pile of Gold $9.99
- Crate of Gold $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.