Want to make money flying your drone? Want to get more experience and training as a professional drone pilot? You’ll find both here. DroneBase is the world’s largest drone operations company with customers in residential real estate, commercial real estate, insurance, construction, and more.
Whether you are a full-time, professional drone operator, or just getting started with commercial flying, DroneBase wants to help you build your business, sharpen your skills, and have fun flying. Our app streamlines your workflow so you can spend more time flying and getting paid!
The DroneBase Pilot app is free for our pilots and lets you:
* Accept Client Missions Instantly: Never miss a Mission with push notifications. Get on-the-go access to your completed & upcoming Missions, shot lists, schedule, and more
* Fly Your DJI Drone Seamlessly: Our deep integration with DJI’s SDK means you’re able to find and fly available Missions without switching apps
* New Features on Fly Mode: We’re continually improving our App and updating with the latest DJI advancements so you get the most out of your flying
For licensed pilots interested in making money with their drones, it’s simple: download our app, create an account, and fill out your profile. DroneBase will provide you with onboarding and training (when applicable) to get you started. You’ll receive detailed instructions for each Mission, and we process all the imagery so you can focus on doing what you love - flying your drone.
Visit www.dronebase.com/pilots for more information and support.
Recommended & Verified DJI Drone Models (Fully Supported)
* Mavic Pro, Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 2 Zoom, Pro Platinum, Air
* Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Advanced & Phantom 4 Pro v2
* Phantom 3 Standard, Advanced, 4K & Professional
* Inspire 1, Inspire 1 Pro & Inspire 1 RAW
Compatible DJI Drone Models (Unverified)
* Matrice 600 & Matrice 600 Pro, RTK and Ronin MX
* Matrice 200
* Matrice 100 with X3, X5 & X5R
* Inspire 2
* Mavic Air
* Spark (Not Recommended for DB Missions)
Supported iPhone Models:
* iPhone 6 / 6 Plus
* iPhone 6s / 6s Plus
* iPhone SE
* iPhone 7 / 7 Plus
* iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
* iPhone X
* iPhone XS / XS Max
* iPhone XR
* iPhone 11
* iPhone 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max
Supported iPad Models:
* iPad Air
* iPad Mini 2/3/4
* iPad Air 2
* iPad Pro
* iPad (2017)
* Improved image capture overlap accuracy and consistency across phantom and mavic series drones
* Improved warning messages and sensitivity around obstacle avoidance
* Improved the responsiveness of adjustment nodes for polygon/flight plan for relevant missions
* If the app crashes during an automated flight it will now resume on the flight screen when reopened
* Fixed the polygon flickering issue that would occur over the map
* Fixed an issue where the pilot would have to exit and return to flight screen to reestablish connection to a phantom drone after a battery swap
* Fixed an issue where Mavic 2 users had to tap confirm twice when resuming an automated flight after a battery swap
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wow, great company to fly for!!!!
I have had nothing but positive experiences with this company. They are fast to reply to any of my emails, even if it is just to ask general questions. I recently had an issue with a mission that was 50 miles away, and couldn't complete it do to complications with the management. Dronebase gave me a payment for my drive; that was definitely nice of them to do that. Also, Qwil, which is the payment system they use is fine, as long as it is set up ;) It does take a week or 2 for the money to be deposited in your bank, but you can pay a tiny fee for same day transfer; Qwil isn’t perfect, but it’s not the worse thing. I really cant wait to see what this company has coming down the line, but I will be ready! Thanks DroneBase for a great experience!!!
1 year - no luck
I have waited a whole year to rate this app & company and I really expected better results. I have been signed up with Drone Base for about a year. To date I have only received one notification in which I declined because the reimbursement (payment) was less than the actual gas to drive 2hrs away not even factoring my time and outside costs. I have only once received a notification on my old iphone, the other 3 potential jobs were already contracted by the time an email was received to accept. I think it’s a great concept but I am a little disappointed that I haven’t got a chance to accept viable “missions” in a year. I would love to have my kind changed on this rating but so far it’s been a bummer. I have done everything asked, purchase top equipment, obtain licensing, insurance, and knowledge but nothing on Drone Bases end but a message to sit tight!. Anything?
Considering the FAA doesn’t punish illegal unlicensed commercial fliers, and that dronebase doesn’t do much better other than promise you leads for jobs that don’t pay enough to cover your insurance premium which might be up to 300 miles away... this app is trash and thanks to dronebase and apps like it, they’ve made it all more competitive to the point where playing by the rules hurts you financially.
You’ll make way more money with a cheap website, google ad words, and a little social media marketing than you ever would have with a poorly paying app regardless of how legit it might seem. These folks are trash and offer you $50 for a roof inspection, only to reject it. It’s a waste of time considering I can go market myself, learn how to not get caught, and rely on people being understanding [considering NOBODY CIVILIAN knows about FAA part 107 rules (and why should you!?)]
Screw these turds.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.