Capturas de pantalla
The free DroneDeploy app is the leading software for drones with millions of flights flown by over 100,000 pilots!
Download the DroneDeploy app to upgrade your drone with autonomous and free flight capabilities for automated capture in just a few taps. Your drone will fly itself! Anyone can fly with DroneDeploy.
Create missions from anywhere using the desktop or mobile app. Capture and share high-quality interactive 2D maps, 3D models, photos, videos, panoramas, roof reports, thermal scans, and more directly from your mobile device. DroneDeploy is the only flight app that provides instant offline maps without hours of processing time using Live Map technology.
Upload your data to the DroneDeploy platform for professional and Enterprise grade aerial analytics and data processing. Analyze realistic 3D models, thermal maps, elevation maps, surveys and plant health visualizations. Annotate, inspect, and share directly with others from within the app. Even manage a fleet of drones and pilots with DroneDeploy Fleet Management. DroneDeploy has everything you need to create a smart drone program for any organization.
Want more? Extend DroneDeploy’s capabilities with over 80 apps available for install within DroneDeploy’s App Market, including AirMap for instant LAANC authorizations.
DroneDeploy is trusted by the world's largest companies in Construction, Solar, Energy, Agriculture, Surveying, Mining, Insurance, Inspection and more. Over 100 million acres have been mapped by DroneDeploy in more than 180 countries.
We're on a mission to make the power of aerial data accessible and productive for everyone.
• Mavic 2 Pro / Zoom / Enterprise / Dual (thermal)
• Mavic Pro
• Mavic Air
• Phantom 4 Pro V1 / V2
• Phantom 4
• Inspire 2
• Matrice 200 / 210 / 210 RTK V1 / V2
• Matrice 600
• Matrice 100
• Skydio 2
Not Compatible with the Following Hardware:
• DJI Spark
• DJI Mavic Mini
• CrystalSky Monitor and CrystalSky Integrated Display
• Easily plan and schedule repeatable flights
• Fly and capture massive areas
• Disable auto-flight with a single tap
• Includes a full featured manual flight mode
• Film professional quality video hands-free
• Create automated spherical panoramas
• Record all your flight logs in one place
• Measure elevation, distance, volumes, surface area, and roof geometry (roof reports)
• Quickly create survey-grade maps and models with ground control points
• Collaborate with a team through shared maps, annotations, and comments
• Wirelessly upload images from the drone
• Export data in the format you need - JPG, Geotiff, OBJ, XYZ, LAS
• Explore Orthomosaic, NDVI, VARI, Digital Elevation Maps and 3D models
- - -
Find out more at www.dronedeploy.com
Please join us in improving and discussing the app at http://forum.dronedeploy.com
Includes our latest fixes for speed and reliability. Thanks for flying with DroneDeploy!
Valoraciones y reseñas
Flawless flight on 11 acres. Watch that landing!
I’d like to get my drone up in the sky at elevation before I start the flight plan. Put the camera down focus take a picture then start the flight plan. Everything went great today even with 10 mile an hour breeze. Changing batteries on the first landing the drone was off by about 20 feet and landing and some brush. I’m sure it would’ve stopped but, why wait. I took control and brought it over to the landing point manually. Changing batteries was no problem, put the drone up to altitude once again and continue the flight. Now it’s all in the processing.
Automation; be careful.
First time user thoughts. The app is pretty easy to get into. There are some weird bugs with battery swapping. The app gets a brain freeze and there is no on screen notification of what is going on. Some times the drone would just sit there after i selected go fly. At one point i knelt down to pick it up to bring it to the bench and the propellers spun up. So some sort of app feedback on what it is attempting to signal to the drone would be an improvement. Second issue i had, the app would crash or go to my phones home screen during a flight. When this would happen i couldn’t get the app back on and displaying anything. The app would just load to a blank blue screen. One time the app opened and stated asking me survey questions. All while my drone was flying. That was my biggest concern. Once the flight is complete uploading the photos was pretty easy. Seems like patience is key here. Just have to wait a day or so for the terrain model and map to generate after uploading the photos.
The result is fabulous. My favorite part of the system is choosing AGL altitude mode where the app automatically flys a set height above the terrain. This is great for hilly areas and avoiding flights that might be too high otherwise.
Overall this is a snap, but be very careful with your inputs and keep your finger on the mode switch or you could end up with a automatically crashed drone.
Respuesta del desarrollador ,
We appreciate you sharing your feedback as we keep making DroneDeploy better with each release. Happy flying!
Decent but I have issues
I love the usability of the application and I like the desktop-tablet interface. I like the outputs also as most of them have been pretty high quality.
1. Application crash while using IPad. I usually have between 10 and 15 minutes of flight time in mission before the application crashes. When Inget it up again it’s doesn’t allow me to jump back into my active mission, which is not as big of an issue as the crashing itself. Due to the application crashing periodically (sometime multiple times in a 20minute window) I have crashed multiple drones. 😡
2. The other issue is related to my ability to edit my missions on my iPad out in the field. For whatever reason it 80%of the time it will not let me move my flight mission boundaries. I also find this extremely frustrating as I have also crashed 2 drones because of this. I make make of forest land and if I can’t adjust the boundaries then the likely hood of me flying into branches from trees outside of the boundary is very high.
If your are not flying in a forested area, this application seems like it would be amazing. But with the weird things I have run into in my field of work have severely frustrated me.
I wish drone deploy would update these issues so that I can have a trustworthy and reputable application to work with.
Respuesta del desarrollador ,
Hi there. Thank you for sharing your feedback. App crashes are rare on DroneDeploy so we would encourage you to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to further investigate what may have happened. We're happy to help. Our team is constantly improving the application and all your comments will be reviewed by our product team. We appreciate you trying DroneDeploy and wish you the best!
Privacidad de la app
El desarrollador, DroneDeploy, ha indicado que las prácticas de privacidad de la app pueden incluir la gestión de datos descrita a continuación. Para obtener más información, consulta la política de privacidad del desarrollador.
Datos vinculados contigo
Los siguientes datos pueden recopilarse y vincularse con tu identidad:
- Datos de contacto
- Contenido del usuario
- Datos de uso
Las prácticas de privacidad pueden variar, por ejemplo, dependiendo de tu edad o de las funciones que uses. Más información
- Infatics, Inc.
- 387,2 MB
- Foto y vídeo
- Requiere iOS 11.0 o posterior.
- Requiere iPadOS 11.0 o posterior.
- iPod touch
- Requiere iOS 11.0 o posterior.
- Requiere macOS 11.0 o posterior y un Mac con el chip M1 de Apple.
- Puede que esta app use tu ubicación aunque no la tengas abierta, lo cual puede consumir batería.
- © DroneDeploy 2021
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.