Drop Cup uses machine learning to create the perfect drinking game for you and your friends.
This game takes inspiration from Kings Cup
1) There are 30 challenges in Drop Cup. The team who completes the last challenge wins the game
2) Split into two teams and sit in a circle. Team members should be adjacent to each other
3) After every turn, pass the phone to the next player, clock-wise
Who made this game?
- A solo developer in college
Are there ads?
Is there paid content?
- I might release an expansion in the future. But currently no, the entire game is free!
How many players should play this game?
- Like Kings, it should be played with 4/5+.
- Balancing issues with ratio of challenges
- Bug fixes
- Redesign of 'next player's turn' screen
- New bugs added
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sloppy, small text, graphics not scaled
The app displays only a smaller rectangle within the overall screen-space. It has text that is way too small (esp for a drinking game) and doesn't have any feedback for user actions beyond switching to a new screen or having the phone vibrate (again, bad for a drinking game - drunk people need more obvious feedback). Often you have to tap some text to continue that has no indication that it is an interactable object. Other buttons have no pushed-in state. The games are pretty standard fare, I'm confused as to how machine learning is even remotely involved in their presentation. It would be nice to be able to adjust the frequency of each game type. The game could also prompt for the number of players at the start and scale its length/amount of drinks at least a little bit. This kind of game by its very nature probably encourages drinking too much, but it could at least be slightly adaptive to user circumstances (like having a few options for # of players and whether they want to be able to have solid motor functions after playing the game). The art is ok.
Best drinking app to ever exist
You wanna get drunk with your friends? Look no further!! This game is awesome and definitely gets the job done. I don’t know what uncultured swine rated this one star but it’s probably because he/ she doesn’t have any friends to play this with and that’s why they didn’t like it. #sorrynotsorry
Drop cup reminds me of kings cup, just skip the boring part of explaining it to people who haven’t played it before, a must download for college students
- Max Albert
- 18.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 13attlemax Co.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.