Shop, earn, redeem. Drop is the free app that rewards you for your everyday spending.
The free rewards app, as seen in Inc., Forbes, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal.
Drop is the easiest and most fun way to earn cash back whenever you shop. No coupons, no scanning receipts, simply shop and earn gift cards for the things you love
Earn cash back rebates effortlessly. Drop securely syncs with your credit and debit cards, so every purchase is logged and rewarded. It’s that easy.
Shop anywhere, from shopping websites to your favorite stores and earn points - it’s that easy! Redeem your points for gift cards and rewards, so you can shop and save even more. Everything you buy earns you more points!
Check the app for daily deals customized to your tastes, plus earn bonus points by playing games, unlocking achievements and watching videos.
Drop is the easiest way ever to earn cashback rewards whenever you shop!. Download Drop today and start earning rewards.
HOW DROP WORKS:
1. Link your credit and debit cards to your secure and free Drop account
2. Shop at your favorite brands, or discover new ones curated for you, and earn points with every purchase
3. Instantly redeem your points for gift cards at brands you love, all through the Drop app
CASH BACK REWARDS
• Earn points every time you shop, just by using your linked credit or debit card
• Shop online with deals right from the app
• Skip clipping coupons, saving receipts or entering codes, just buy and earn.
• Redeem your points for gift cards for the stores and brands you love with just a touch
PERSONALIZED REWARDS OFFERS
• Get personalized collections and offers recommended for you
• Easily find the right offers when you need them
• View collections for deals and offers based on themes you’ll love
• Discover your next favorite brand with offers tailored to your unique lifestyle
AUTOMATICALLY EARN REWARDS
• Redeem and earn rewards right from the app. No receipt scanning or coupon clipping
• Exchange points for gift cards for fashion, food, electronics, entertainment, travel and more
• Earn gift cards at top brands across the country, like Uber, Starbucks, Sephora, Amazon, Glossier & more!
GIFT CARDS FOR TOP BRANDS
• Fashion: Adidas, Nike, Ray Ban, Lululemon, Everlane, Aerie and more*
• Travel: Hotels.com, American Airlines, Four Seasons and more
• Beauty: Sephora, Ulta, Glossier and more
• Shopping: Amazon, BestBuy, Costco, Target and more
• Entertainment: Stubhub, Fanxchange and more
• Food: Uber Eats, Starbucks, ShakeShack, Whole Foods, Dunkin’ Donuts and more
EARN MORE POINTS
• Shop and earn points on top of your existing loyalty programs and credit card rewards
• Earn bonus points by unlocking fun achievements
• Play games in the app to earn more points
• Watch videos for even more bonus points
• Earn points when you refer a friend,
Earn cash back rewards and gift cards every time you shop! Drop members have earned over 1 billion points and redeemed over $3 million in rewards - join now to start earning your FREE rewards today!
Need help? Submit a ticket in the app and someone will reach out shortly.
Nothing to see here, just polishing up our nuts and bolts.
Bugs, be gone.
Got a question our support team can answer? Send us a ticket in app, and we’ll get on it. Thanks for being a Drop member!
Ratings and Reviews
I had this app downloaded for a few months have been pretty satisfied with it for the most part to earn points for money I’m already spending. However I recently completed an offer for dollar shave club that had the points on it listed at 50,000 and said boosted which led me to believe it had recently had the points raise to 50,000 which I thought was pretty sweet so I went ahead and completed the offer since I’ve been interested in Dollar Shave Club in the past and this just gave me a little bit more incentive which is what I kind of thought this site was about. So a few weeks after I completed the offer I was awarded the 50,000 points then a few days ago which is now been a few weeks since I was awarded the points I received an email from Drop explaining why there was a recent decrease in my points. The email went on to explain that they had made an error on their end and had removed 30,000 points from my account. I reached out to Support and they’re only response was that I received an email explaining why they removed the points however I’m still confused about why I am losing any points when it was advertised as boosted at 50,000 points??
Horrible Returns, No cash back,
You have to spend an insane amount of money to get a $5 gift card because there is a point minimum for redemptions. For example, at McDonald’s you earn 7.96 points per dollar spent. To get a $5 gift card you have to redeem 5,000 points (minimum). That means you spend $627 minimum to get any reward. The first available is $5 or a 0.79% return. In 2018, McDonald’s margin was about 27%. So of the $627 you spend, $169 is profit to McDonald’s, some unknown cut goes to Drop, and you get a small $5 crumb. While I can attest there really is no effort involved to earn this money, the returns could be much better and you don’t get cash back. Additionally, Drop is also marketing on the redemption side to gift card providers in hopes of driving sales for those vendors as well. For example, one of the reward gift cards is AMC. A $5 gift card at AMC won’t buy you much of anything. The nearest AMC theater to me has a matinee senior discount ticket for $7.49. So to get a free movie you would have to redeem two $5 gift cards and spend a minimum of $1,254 at McDonald’s. For a 2 hour movie that’s insanely out of balance and one hell of an expensive movie at a cost of $627 an hour. In contrast, If you donate plasma you can earn about $10 an hour and that’ll be a 98.4% better use of your time (and you can save a life instead of clogging your arteries and putting yours at risk).
Don’t Waste Your Time
This App can have its benefits if you spend often on your ongoing offers & are willing to fight to receive your points. The one-time offers are only worth it if you are willing to contact support, take screenshots, & fight for them to issue your points manually. Don’t ever expect these to post on their own, including the IN-App offers that they recently rolled out for this purpose. They don’t sync. Take screenshots of everything. As many others have stated, their customer service is as bad as it gets, & I was a hospitality mgmt major so I understand customer service on a fundamental level. The average response time is about 5-7 days & sometimes you won’t receive one at all. When you do finally receive a response, more often than not, your issue won’t be resolved. There has been a Chase Bank issue where people who bank with Chase (largest bank in the U.S.) stopped receiving points for any & all transactions around mid April. It’s been over a month since they have had any luck in resolving this, so the app has essentially went dead to thousands of users. They have a banner stating that they are trying to resolve, but again, over one month of a dead app for thousands of users, paired with unresponsiveness- ask yourself if you want the headache for $5 to Starbucks? It’s not worth your time.
Developer Response ,
Hey, thanks for giving us your feedback. We appreciate hearing from each and every one of our users. Points from the Button offers currently take 30 days to post and you must complete your entire shopping experience in the app. We're working on improving our customer responsiveness and the speed of syncing transactions. If you have any ongoing issues or even any other pieces of feedback, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line App Store Help (simple_truth).
- Drop Technologies Inc.
- 96.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Drop Loyalty Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.