Save on all your day-to-day purchases, from your grocery delivery to home improvement needs. Shop and earn rewards today with Drop! Drop is the new kind of rewards program created so you can earn cash back and gift card rewards on everything.
HOW DROP WORKS:
1. Link. Link your credit and/or debit card(s) to the secure Drop app.
2. Earn. Get points for shopping, taking surveys & more.
3. Get Rewarded. Redeem your points for gift card rewards for brands you love.
Shop brands and stores that you love and earn cash back at the same time! Link your card, then shop through the app. Answer rewards surveys to earn even more points! When you’re ready, redeem gift cards on your favorite brands in exchange for your rewards.
GIFT CARDS FOR TOP BRANDS
• Fashion: Adidas, Nike, Ray-Ban, Lululemon, Everlane, Aerie & more
• Travel: Hotels.com, Expedia, American Airlines, Four Seasons & more
• Beauty: Sephora, Ulta, Glossier & more
• Shopping: Sam's Club, Walmart, BestBuy, Costco, Target & more
• Entertainment: Stubhub, Fanxchange & more
• Food: Uber Eats, Starbucks, ShakeShack, Whole Foods, Dunkin’ Donuts & more
Get more from your money. Sign up for FREE, and see why over 4 million members love Drop.
Shop and Earn:
• Shop over 500 brands you love and discover ones you’re about to
• Earn points every time you shop through the app. No receipt scanning, no coupon clipping
• Shop and save points to redeem for gift card rewards at your favorite stores!
• Your credit card becomes a Drop rewards card when you shop through the app
• Link your card to receive points, then shop to receive even more points!
• Earn points by shopping, receive cash back for every purchase & use points for gift cards, win-win-win!
More Ways to Earn:
• Earn points when you complete quick, simple surveys through the app
• Interested in the crypto world? Crypto is now on Drop!• We’re always adding more ways to earn!
3 Reasons You’ll Love the Drop App:
1. Guilt-free shopping: Splurge without that sinking feeling. Get a little something back every time you shop.
2. Stack your savings: Earn points with Drop, and with your credit card. Now that’s a win, win! Use Stacked Deals to find sales and special limited-time offers at your favorite brands AND earn rewards points back on those purchases when you shop with Drop.
3. Rewards without the red tape:No more coupon clipping or receipt scanning.
Download the free Drop app to uncover next-level deals and start earning cash rewards today.
Follow us to stay up-to-date on our latest deals, contests, and giveaways:
Need help? Reach out to our Twitter Support channel: www.twitter.com/JoinDropSupport (http://www.twitter.com/JoinDropSupport)
*Drop users are not buying and owning crypto but rather watching their points fluctuate in the crypto market.
**Drop users are not investing in the value of crypto, but in the behavior of crypto. Therefore, invested points can be reverted back into their account to redeem gift cards. There is no cash back option.
Miscellaneous updates including new features, bugfixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not Sure if it’s going to be worth it anymore
I’ve been a drop user for over a year. I play the daily games, complete occasional surveys, and earn points using my debit card. I’ve recommended the app to many people, and I have made over $100 in giftcards. Back around March/April I tried to redeem points for a giftcard, and was informed it would now take 60 days..which kind of stinks, but okay it’s still a giftcard. 3 days before my 60 days is going to be I get an email stating that giftcards are going to available instantly again and all pending giftcards will be refunded back to accounts. So when the day comes my points go back in, and that’s where they’ve been sitting. Giftcards ran out. I figured a lot of people have probably been waiting on giftcards, I’ll wait until the next week drop of cards available at 12:00 on Thursday. 12:00 Thursday comes and I go on my app. It sits on the loading screen about 4 minutes, and then finally loads. I go click on the giftcards, and it won’t load any options just empty white boxes. I reload by 12:06 and giftcards are gone. Extremely frustrating. The app should of thought about prioritizing people who were waiting over 60 days for their first giftcard. So now I have about 51,000 points just sitting there, and I have a feeling they will be for awhile.
Used to be a great app
I’ve been using Drop for a couple of years now. As another reviewer stated, gift cards used to be “instant” (maybe a couple of days) - very useful. This then changed to 60 days - no problem, still getting your gift card for the points you've accumulated. I had a $50 gift card coming, & after those 60 days, still no card. They released a statement that they were part of the tech banking issue, & had come up with a solution. They would return the points for those waiting on gift cards, gift cards would now be available only in $25 amounts, released on Thursdays at noon, & would be instant again. Great! Except for the last 4 weeks, I try to get into the app (even set an alarm), and it loads for a while, then when it finally loads at 12:03 or 12:05, gift cards are sold out. How???? What???? Last week & this week, I got into the app at 11:58am & kept refreshing. When it would still show gift cards sold out until that date, I got out & got back in. Last week was 12:03 & today was 12:06 - you guessed it….gift cards sold out! I now have 90,000 points (that’s correct 90,000) sitting there without a way to redeem for anything useful.
This was a great app & I used it constantly, but these updates don’t really make it worth it. I’ll wait a few more months to see if I win the lottery of getting a gift card at noon on a Thursday when this new system dies down a little. In the meantime, I won’t be shopping through them to build more points.
Scam app! Please don’t let them profit off your data.
Drop used to be the best for earning cash back by shopping online and playing games. Now it’s an absolute scam and customer service knows it and doesn’t care. They used to have instant gift cards available 24/7. Then they changed the policy to making people wait 60 days for a gift card. At the end of the 60 days they didn’t send the owed gift cards. They sent an email saying the points had been refunded to the drop account. Now supposedly they only release the gift cards on Thursdays at 1:00 pm. Every Thursday at 1:00 pm I am on the app and no gift cards are available. I try to restart the app to be able to buy them and I encounter four minutes of loading screens and network errors. By 1:04 the Drop app says that the gift cards are sold out and they tell you try again next Thursday. How many gift cards are they releasing, one? Drop support won’t provide and help and their cut and paste answers are infuriating. The changes to the gift cards make it impossible to redeem your points. I feel ripped off by Drop every week that I can’t use the now useless points.
I redeemed these points for gift cards back in early May that they were never sent. They have had access to my financial information and shopping history and have failed to provide me the gift cards I earned for almost five months. I strongly recommend you avoid this app and don’t link your accounts. They have become scammers and they need to be shut down.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Drop Technologies Inc.
- 109.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Drop Loyalty Inc.