Save on all your day-to-day purchases, from your grocery delivery to home improvement needs. Shop and earn rewards today with Drop!
Drop is the new kind of rewards program created so you can earn cash back and gift card rewards on everything.
Shop with Drop from August 2nd to August 21st to get deals on all your Back to School essentials - clothes, supplies, electronics and more! Plus, when you shop at any of the brands participating in the event, you will be entered to win one of these prizes: Gas for a year, groceries for a year, or holiday shopping on us!***
HOW DROP WORKS:
1. Link. Link your credit and/or debit card(s) to the secure Drop app.
2. Earn. Get points for shopping, playing games, taking surveys & more.
3. Get Rewarded. Redeem your points for gift card rewards for brands you love.
Shop brands and stores that you love and earn cash back at the same time! Link your card, then shop through the app. Answer rewards surveys and play real money games to earn even more points! When you’re ready, redeem gift cards on your favorite brands in exchange for your rewards.
GIFT CARDS FOR TOP BRANDS
• Fashion: Adidas, Nike, Ray-Ban, Lululemon, Everlane, Aerie & more
• Travel: Hotels.com, Expedia, American Airlines, Four Seasons & more
• Beauty: Sephora, Ulta, Glossier & more
• Shopping: Amazon, Walmart, BestBuy, Costco, Target & more
• Entertainment: Stubhub, Fanxchange & more
• Food: Uber Eats, Starbucks, ShakeShack, Whole Foods, Dunkin’ Donuts & more
Get more from your money. Sign up for FREE, and see why over 4 million members love Drop.
Shop and Earn:
• Shop over 500 brands you love and discover ones you’re about to
• Earn points every time you shop through the app. No receipt scanning, no coupon clipping
• Shop and save points to redeem for gift card rewards at your favorite stores!
• Your credit card becomes a Drop rewards card when you shop through the app
• Link your card to receive points, then shop to receive even more points!
• Earn points by shopping, receive cash back for every purchase & use points for gift cards, win-win-win!
Rewards Surveys & Games:
• Earn points when you complete quick, simple surveys through the app
• Earn rewards by playing games and win real money toward your next purchase
• We’re always adding more ways to earn
• Interested in the crypto world? Crypto is now on Drop!
• Link Drop points to crypto and invest in the success of Bitcoin and Ethereum*
• Crypto trends will make rewards points rise or fall and use them towards gift cards!**
3 Reasons You’ll Love the Drop App:
1. Guilt-free shopping: Splurge without that sinking feeling. Get a little something back every time you shop.
2. Stack your savings: Earn points with Drop, and with your credit card. Now that’s a win, win! Use Stacked Deals to find sales and special limited-time offers at your favorite brands AND earn rewards points back on those purchases when you shop with Drop.
3. Rewards without the red tape:No more coupon clipping or receipt scanning.
Download the free Drop app to uncover next-level deals and start earning cash rewards today.
Follow us to stay up-to-date on our latest deals, contests, and giveaways:
Need help? Reach out to our Twitter Support channel: www.twitter.com/JoinDropSupport (http://www.twitter.com/JoinDropSupport)
*Drop users are not buying and owning crypto but rather watching their points fluctuate in the crypto market.
**Drop users are not investing in the value of crypto, but in the behaviour of crypto. Therefore, invested points can be reverted back into their account to redeem gift cards. There is no cash back option.
***Apple does not sponsor, nor is in any way affiliated with Drop and/or the sweepstakes prizes.
Nothing to see here, just polishing up our nuts and bolts.
Bugs, be gone.
Got a question our support team can answer? Send us a ticket in app, and we'll get on it. Thanks for being a Drop member!
Ratings and Reviews
I had this app downloaded for a few months have been pretty satisfied with it for the most part to earn points for money I’m already spending. However I recently completed an offer for dollar shave club that had the points on it listed at 50,000 and said boosted which led me to believe it had recently had the points raise to 50,000 which I thought was pretty sweet so I went ahead and completed the offer since I’ve been interested in Dollar Shave Club in the past and this just gave me a little bit more incentive which is what I kind of thought this site was about. So a few weeks after I completed the offer I was awarded the 50,000 points then a few days ago which is now been a few weeks since I was awarded the points I received an email from Drop explaining why there was a recent decrease in my points. The email went on to explain that they had made an error on their end and had removed 30,000 points from my account. I reached out to Support and they’re only response was that I received an email explaining why they removed the points however I’m still confused about why I am losing any points when it was advertised as boosted at 50,000 points??
Too many (bad) changes
I signed up for this app a long time ago, and the whole appeal of it was that you could pick some favorite stores you want to earn points at and then passively earn those points when you used your linked card at that store. You didn’t have to go into the app, complete an offer, etc. you could “set it and forget it”. That’s completely gone now, as they rather quietly did away with power offers and replaced them with “flash deals” which basically forces you to search for deals and purchase through the app, like Rakuten. Except the point value awarded is usually worth less than the cash back you’d get through Rakuten or a similar app, so it’s not worth it to use Drop.
Now it also offers points for completing surveys. The trouble with that is wasted time for surveys that disqualify you after you’ve already completed most of or in some case the entire thing. I’ve literally been “disqualified” on the thank you screen at the end more times than I can count. The surveys say you’ll be given “partial credit” if you’re disqualified during the survey, but I’ve found that to be true only about 60% of the time, and if you do get the partial credit it’s a measly 20 points. Not worth the time. The app also says each completed survey puts you a step closer to the little “snake game” they do to earn extra points, but that’s just a blatant lie. I’ve done several surveys and never got any progress toward a game reward.
Developer Response ,
Hey Lisa, thanks very much for all your feedback and we're sorry to hear that you're not a fan of the new platform features. If you reach out to our support team at email@example.com, we'd be happy to apply a Snake Game to your Drop account to make up for the missed ones! Please be sure to reference this review to help us keep track of your case. Looking forward to hearing from you! :)
Customers Blamed for App’s Issues
**Editing to share that Drop has an F rating on BBB! Drop is deceptive at best, fraudulent at worst! BEWARE!**
I’ve been a loyal user of Drop — 3 or so years of consistent use. I’ve ALWAYS had tracking issues with Drop (I have to email customer service to prove I completed an offer in order to get points). This was annoying but at least customer service helped me. That is, UNTIL NOW. Drop has enacted a new policy where you can only request points you are owed from customer service ONCE, and after that they cannot award them anymore, even if you completed an offer correctly. I sent a message back to customer service after being told about this new policy, only to then be told TWICE in a row (patronizing, assumptive customer service methods) that I was doing something wrong to result in my app activity not being tracked. This is simply not the case (always allow tracking, no VPN, no cookie blocker, no antivirus, etc.), but they wouldn’t acknowledge this and kept insisting they could not give me points I was genuinely, rightfully owed. And what’s worse — I can’t get points anymore at all bc of a behind-the-scenes tech issue Drop is having…that they’re blaming US for! Why use Drop if you follow through with offers, follow all their rules, and then are refused points? I’ll echo what other people have said — FIX THE APP OR SHUT IT DOWN. And stop blaming your customers for your technological issues!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Drop Technologies Inc.
- 102.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Drop Loyalty Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 5,000 Points $5.99
- 10,000 Points $11.99
- 2,000 Points $2.99
- 25,000 Points $21.99
- 10000 Points $8.99
- 2,000 Points $1.99
- 5,000 Points $4.99
- 15,000 Points $12.99
- 15,000 Points $12.99
- 20,000 Points $16.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.