The DropLocker app lets you manage your laundry and dry cleaning account with your local DropLocker partner. Just drop off your clothes for cleaning and use the DropLocker app to place your order!
– Drop off and pick up your clothes on your schedule
– Many convenient locations
– Fast order placement
– Customizable cleaning preferences
– Easy account management & order checking
– Digital closet with photos of your clothes sent for dry cleaning
– One-step log-in that saves your local DropLocker company preference
Works with the following companies:
Breezy Laundry Lockers
Locker Drop Cleaners
Press Box Atlanta
Get ready for a brand new DropLocker app! Updates include:
• Totally refreshed look & feel
• Updated location search
• Order placement for home delivery (depending on your partner)
• Access to cleaning preferences for dry cleaning and wash & fold
• Account setting management straight from the app
• Photos and tracking of all dry cleaned clothing
Ratings and Reviews
Could not describe how bad this was
I could not give these guys a sufficiently poor rating. I dropped off my garments in a locker in the basement of my apartment building. After waiting about a week and a half, I noticed via their app that my belongings had not yet been delivered; actually they had not even been picked up! After trying to cancel my order a few days later, the app was glitchy and would not even let me cancel my order. Since I had an order in, I could not unlock my locker to retrieve my belongings. My garments were locked out of my reach. After trying to contact them, I realized the phone number and email address on their app was actually incorrect. I repeatedly called the number provided on their website and never got a response or a callback. Finally, after THREE WEEKS and intervention from my landlord, I finally heard back from the service saying they would come unlock my locker. FIVE DAYS LATER I finally have my belongings back. They had my clothes in their possession for FOUR WEEKS and never cleaned them. An absolutely terrible experience.
Vendor beware: Error in the app killing the business
Since the update, it has booted my locker location again. As a customer, I would expect support from the developer and since the developer does not allow phone calls, we cannot place orders through the app. Disappointing and kills the convenience factor.
I choose my local laundry, then enter email and password. Nothing happens.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.