Make your delivery route more enjoyable with this app. Create a list of stops ("destinations"), order them (or let the app find the best route) and mark them as done as you go. All in a delightful simple UI that doesn't get in your way.
Basic Features (free!):
• Add destinations by address search
• Add destinations by contact
• Add destinations from previous routes
• Add destinations from current location
• Add up to 25 destinations per route
• Set Start and End destinations
• Reorder destinations in routes
• Manage multiple routes at the same time
• Give names to your routes
• Mark destinations as Visited, Success or Failed
• Launch Apple Maps, Google Maps or Waze to get step by step directions
• Monitor progress (how many destinations left)
• View destinations on a map (or hide it)
Bronze level features:
• Add up to 100 destinations per route
• Add multiple address at once
• Add notes to destinations
Silver level features:
• Add up to 200 destinations per route
• Optimize the route between your destinations
• 1000 daily optimization credits*
• Distance and Time Left Estimates
Gold level features:
• 2000 daily optimization credits*
* Optimizing a 10 destination route costs 10 credits. It resets at midnight local time.
This app is ideal for:
• Planning package delivery route
• Food delivery using a car, bicycle or a scooter
• Bike Deliveries
• Courrier runners
• Planning a route of customers to visit
• Planning a route of parking meters to read or equipment to service
• Plan a road trip
• List places to visit in a city
SUBSCRIPTION AUTO-RENEWAL INFO
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Fix some crashers
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A jump backwards
I’ve used Route (in all its versions and slight name changes) for several years. It wasn’t perfect but was great at accurately plotting stops and pretty good (seemed to get confused when optimizing several stops) but, I was hopeful when I saw droppath the previous draw backs of Route would be fixed and that this new app would rock. Well, it is truly the worse routing app I’ve used. From the minimal map views to the awful way the stops can no longer be entered easily in list form, this app is so bad! I paid for Route when it was 99 cents and became a subscriber to “make it better. You have lost me as a customer and I’ve reluctantly gone to Road Warrior.
Not What I Expected
I download the previous version of this app “Route” and it seemed okay but when I saw that “Droppath” had launched and was better I immediately downloaded it. Only to find that the user interface wasn’t MUCH better than the previous and optimization of routes was not only cost a subscription but it wasn’t even the lowest subscription. The main reason I downloaded the app was to optimize delivery routes. If I can’t do that for free (even with limitations) then bye.
Developer Response ,
Some Route users don’t need route optimization therefore we made a cheap plan for them!
The optimization in Droppath is more clever, it’ll save you more time. And there will be more features to come, hence you should stick to Droppath.
Not working (yet)
Isn’t working for me. Allows to input about 50 stops and halfway thru stops locating them. Then locates the last 3. When I remove stops the app crashes. Paid 9.99. Expecting some big changes .
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for the report. These issues have been reported already and fixed in version 1.5. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do something about your subscription.
- Technologies Suzero Inc
- 4.9 MB
Requires iOS 13.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019,2020 Technologies Suzero
- In-App Purchases
- Droppath Silver (Monthly) $7.49
- Droppath Bronze (Monthly) $3.49
- Droppath Gold (Monthly) $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.