This app is a legacy app. You cannot purchase new subscriptions. End of life is scheduled on February 22, 2022. New customers should consider Route – Delivery Planner instead.
Make your delivery route more enjoyable with this app. Create a list of stops ("destinations"), order them (or let the app find the best route) and mark them as done as you go. All in a delightful simple UI that doesn't get in your way.
Save time when creating your route: the numpad above the keyboard and Droppath's UI will save you up to 5 taps per address and 5 minutes of searching. It adds up!
Basic Features (free!):
• Add destinations by address search
• Add destinations by contact
• Add destinations from previous routes
• Add destinations from current location
• Add up to 25 destinations per route
• Set Start and End destinations
• Reorder destinations in routes
• Manage multiple routes at the same time
• Give names to your routes
• Mark destinations as Visited, Success or Failed
• Launch Apple Maps, Google Maps or Waze to get step by step directions
• Monitor progress (how many destinations left)
• View destinations on a map (or hide it)
Bronze level features:
• Add up to 100 destinations per route
• Add multiple address at once
• Add notes to destinations
Silver level features:
• Add up to 200 destinations per route
• Optimize the route between your destinations
• 1000 daily optimization credits*
• Distance and Time Left Estimates
• Visit and Mileage Report
Gold level features:
• 2000 daily optimization credits*
* Optimizing a 10 destination route costs 10 credits. It resets at midnight local time.
This app is ideal for:
• Planning package delivery route
• Food delivery using a car, bicycle or a scooter
• Bike Deliveries
• Courrier runners
• Planning a route of customers to visit
• Planning a route of parking meters to read or equipment to service
• Plan a road trip
• List places to visit in a city
SUBSCRIPTION AUTO-RENEWAL INFO
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Bug fixes and EOL announcement
Ratings and Reviews
Droppath - On point,99 % of the time
Great app for delivery. The audio search speeds up the address query, however I have noticed that each and every time I audio input my 2nd location, the app crashes. I have adjusted instead of deleting and imputing again I go to edit mode and place the cursor to end of address and enter search location and the query finds 99% of the time. Great app for the price!
A jump backwards
I’ve used Route (in all its versions and slight name changes) for several years. It wasn’t perfect but was great at accurately plotting stops and pretty good (seemed to get confused when optimizing several stops) but, I was hopeful when I saw droppath the previous draw backs of Route would be fixed and that this new app would rock. Well, it is truly the worse routing app I’ve used. From the minimal map views to the awful way the stops can no longer be entered easily in list form, this app is so bad! I paid for Route when it was 99 cents and became a subscriber to “make it better. You have lost me as a customer and I’ve reluctantly gone to Road Warrior.
Good app. I like I can navigate to Maps on each entry rather than having to re-enter the address.
Sometimes this app gets hung finding an address. I delete the address and try again and it finds it quickly.
Sometimes the first address entered can’t be found so I have to use my own address as the first then the others work.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Technologies Suzero Inc
- 4.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019,2020 Technologies Suzero
- In-App Purchases
- Droppath Silver (Monthly) $7.49
- Droppath Bronze (Monthly) $3.49
- Droppath Gold (Monthly) $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.