Drosophila Assay Assistant presents a streamlined approach to recording and organizing time-based behavioral research data.
It was designed as a scientific utility for fruit fly (Drosophila) experiments but can be easily adapted to various other research applications.
• Specify genotype, age, sex, and other relevant notes for each test organism
• Genotypes that have been used in previous assays are automatically stored to reduce unnecessary typing
• Four independent timers allow for collection of four channels of time data within each assay
• To make data collection easier, timers can run in either press-and-hold mode or tap-to-start/pause mode and can switch between the two at any time
• All data are automatically saved as soon as an assay is completed and is stored in a table, organized by date
• All data can be exported to a CSV file, which can then be emailed, copied, imported into an Excel/Numbers spreadsheet, etc.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.