Drug Facts Pill Identifier is the complete app for drug information.
Must-Have tool for Health Professionals.
Take Pill Photo -> ID Pill (using the Largest database of Pill Images)
Powered by the National Library of Medicine, RxNav, FDA For Everyone:
* Search by Drug Name, NDC codes for Prescription, OTC, or Pets
* Pill Identifier by Imprint, Color, Shape, Size, and Score
* Drug UPC scanner
* PDF medication guide and Adverse Reactions
* Drug-Drug Interactions from DrugBank.ca
* Image Labels directly from the Pharmaceutical Companies
* Opioid Recovery Drug
* CANCER.gov and AIDS drug facts with smart filter
* Google Translate and Audio Text-to-Speech
* Post and Share pill photos for ID by others and Poison Control Center
* Discussion Forum for any Topics, News, Conditions, and Drug
* Healthfinder Recommendations for your age and gender
* Opioid Recovery drugs and resources for Naltrexone, Methadone, Buprenorphine
For Healthcare Professional:
* ICD-10 and HCPCS codes
* Class Browser from RxNav
* Offline access available
- DEA code
- UNII ingredients
- Labeler / Manufacturer
- Application Number
- Boxed Warning
- Document Type
- Marketing Category
- Date Published
● This app has been meticulously developed to help consumers and healthcare professional look up drug information in a quick and accurate way
● UPC barcode scan identification is a unique feature that separates this app from the rest. UPC data is constantly updated to provide the best ID method available.
Connect with us:
FDA, RxNav, Pillbox
** DISCLAIMER: Drug information are shown directly from the National Library of Medicine DAILYMED. Please check their usage guidelines for questions and comments. Health information are for information only and not intended to take the place of your health care provider.
"This product uses publicly available data from the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services; NLM is not responsible for the product and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product."
system updates & bug fixes
- support new iPad & iPhone XS, XR, and Max
- please change password
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Identifed pill incorrectly
Firstly, it was hard to register. Log in instructions are not properly posted. Tried out some of my medications on the app and it was wrong more than once! Very scary.
Written in tees layperson can understand and easy to use.
Too slow can’t get on the spot information I’d go with another app
- Scanidme inc
- 64.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © ScanIDme Inc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.