Drug Facts by PillSync.com 12+
Pill ID, interactions, & more
Designed for iPad
** Take Pill Photo -> ID Pill **
- Largest database of Pill Images
- Powered by the National Library of Medicine & FDA
- Must-Have tool for Health Professionals - ICD-10
Drug Facts Pill Identifier is the complete app for drug information.
Must-Have tool for Health Professionals.
Take Pill Photo -> ID Pill (using the Largest database of Pill Images)
Powered by the National Library of Medicine, RxNav, FDA For Everyone:
* Search by Drug Name, NDC codes for Prescription, OTC, or Pets
* Pill Identifier by Imprint, Color, Shape, Size, and Score
* Drug UPC scanner
* PDF medication guide and Adverse Reactions
* Drug-Drug Interactions from DrugBank.ca
* Image Labels directly from the Pharmaceutical Companies
* Opioid Recovery Drug
* CANCER.gov and AIDS drug facts with smart filter
* Google Translate and Audio Text-to-Speech
* Post and Share pill photos for ID by others and Poison Control Center
* Discussion Forum for any Topics, News, Conditions, and Drug
* Healthfinder Recommendations for your age and gender
* Opioid Recovery drugs and resources for Naltrexone, Methadone, Buprenorphine
For Healthcare Professional:
* ICD-10 and HCPCS codes
* Class Browser from RxNav
* Offline access available
- DEA code
- UNII ingredients
- Labeler / Manufacturer
- Application Number
- Boxed Warning
- Document Type
- Marketing Category
- Date Published
● This app has been meticulously developed to help consumers and healthcare professional look up drug information in a quick and accurate way
● UPC barcode scan identification is a unique feature that separates this app from the rest. UPC data is constantly updated to provide the best ID method available.
Connect with us:
FDA, RxNav, Pillbox
** DISCLAIMER: Drug information are shown directly from the National Library of Medicine DAILYMED. Please check their usage guidelines for questions and comments. Health information are for information only and not intended to take the place of your health care provider.
"This product uses publicly available data from the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services; NLM is not responsible for the product and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product."
system updates & bug fixes
- support new iPad & iPhone XS, XR, and Max
- please change password
Ratings and Reviews
Fast and easy
So interesting and educational
Up to no good.
Why do they need you to register in order for the app to work fully. Your personal information is utterly irrelevant. If you read the terms and conditions, and understand what they are saying, you realize that these people are up to no good. They are apparently in the business of selling your personal information. There is no real reason to collect it otherwise. Yet another nefarious app that puts your privacy and identity at risk. I recommend you stay away.
I posted a picture of something I found trying to find out what it was, it was taken down. Did it again, taken down again. So I emailed the company…still no response days later. Not worth my time if I can’t get help.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Scanidme inc
- 64.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © ScanIDme Inc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.