Updated to be compatible with all new devices, screen sizes and iOS
Ratings and Reviews
Nice, but not altogether accurate.
Nice to have drug pronunciations at your fingertips, particular the multisyllabic ones that you’re just not sure about. That said, some of the pronunciations are wrong. The benzodiazepines, for example. Diazepam is pronounced di AZE e pam. Those in the know know this. But all in all, it’s worth the small price.
A good app that could be improved
I just bought the app and it was well worth the $2.99. There is an annoying click when a drug is selected. They could eliminate that to improve the app.
Needs update for frequently
Many new drugs are on market for a while but still dont have in apps.
- Hipposoft, LLC
- 39.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Medical Pronunciations
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.