You found it! Drum Beats+ is the metronome app that improves your timing using great sounding drum beats, not a boring click.
But that’s not all. It can also help you write songs, jam with friends, or even perform live. It's a learning, jamming and performing tool that keeps getting better, just like you.
"No more annoying metronome ticks or digital click tempos!" ~ AnthonyVilla
"Awesome sounding and authentically grooving drum loops…but also a great practice tool for timing." ~ Ets5017
"Sorry drummers...but I use this on live gigs." ~ RBJ555
"A proper replacement for your deadbeat drummer." ~ Rolling Stone Magazine
- - -
Cheaper than a metronome, simpler than a drum machine.
• SUPER SIMPLE DESIGN - spend more time playing, less time learning the app
• NO WORK REQUIRED - Standard Library comes with 100+ PRE-MADE great sounding beats in a variety of genres (Add 250+ with the Pro Library)
• VERSATILE 45 to 200 Tempo Range -- play all the songs you want
• ADJUSTABLE - Play any beat at any speed WITHOUT CHANGING THE PITCH
• FAVORITE beats have their own tab. Play and practice faster.
• LOCK THE TEMPO to save time during practice (tap the padlock button on tempo screen)
• PERSONALIZE - Tap edit to RENAME the beats (e.g. "My Hit Song")
- - -
As you advance as a player, you’ll grow into the app’s advanced features.
• Improve your timing with Bar Break beats that rest for entire bars or more
• Refine your ear with beats that alternate between swing and straight feels, loud and soft volumes and beats per bar
• Connect to GarageBand and other music apps using Inter-app Audio
• Jam loud by using BlueTooth or AirPlay to play beats through your stereo or Apple TV
• Hit the randomizer button to challenge yourself with beats you might not choose
- - -
So many drummers, so little time. Drum Beats+ includes four style packs and four training packs—100+ beats in all—with tons more in our Pro Library.
• Break Beats. 16 bumping beats of classic funk and soul breaks
• Hit Songs I. 16 beats based on popular songs every musician should know
• Pop Rock I. 24 beats spanning funk, straight ahead rock, shuffles and more
• R&B Essentials I: 16 excellent modern and vintage-sound electronic beats
• Rhythm, Timing, & Dynamics Packs. 41 practice beats that alternate grooves, volumes, beats per bar and rests
• Every beat features different sounds—booming rock bass drums, snappy soul snares and more. All digitally mastered to make practicing a pleasure
- - -
Enjoy this powerful, yet easy-to-use tool to get the best music experience!
No need to replace the app with a complicated drum machine, or even a drummer. Just add more beats with our Pro Library. Preview everything inside the app.
Drum Beats+ Pro
Drum Beats+ Pro Subscription allows you unlock all sounds and features. Choose from different subscription options. Our standard subscription options are:
- 1 year subscription with 7-day free trial
- 1 year subscription
- Lifetime subscription
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to iTunes Account Settings. For more information please visit the link https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when a user decides to subscribe.
Terms of Service: http://www.ninebuzz.com/terms/
- AirPlay added to nav bar. Rock the house!
- Performance and usability improvements
Ideas or questions? Contact us via the support section.
Full Release Notes:
- New pack: Basic Counts
- New 'Tips' screens added for new users
- Improved 'unlocked tempo button' in Favorites
- +1/-1 tempo changing now on by default
- New favorites now lock tempo by default
- AirPlay added to nav bar
- Pro beats now listed last in Library
- 'Hide Pro Previews' button added to Settings
- 'Show Tips' button added to Settings
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bap, bap boom! :-)
Look, let's be honest here. This is a totally simplistic app, it's not meant to do anything super sophisticated, but that said, it's a lot of fun and great practice tool. I love just scrolling through the different grooves and letting em' inspire a groove. Or finding a beat that fits a groove I'm working on. And it all helps with my timing and my tempo. Especially the practice section where the beats drop out for a bit and come back in. That really helps keep my playing honest and my focus sharp. All of the drum tracks sound great either in my headphones or jacked into the aux jack on my guitar amp, or jacked into my home stereo. Even through my iPhone's speakers it sounds good. They really EQ'd the sounds really well to sound great in a variety of situations. A lot of fun. Totally easy and simple to use....
Beats a Regular Click Click Click
This is a great app. I'm an old-school country and western swing guitarist and between the provided beats and the country package I have everything I need for practicing. Metronomes are much better than having something playing the chord progression a lot of the time since you can stop to work on a particular passage or fingering and pick right back up without having to restart or find your place in the chord progression. I wish you could select your own BPM instead of going by the five BPM increments the way the app is set up, and I wish it had more range in terms of tempo's. I would really rated about a 4.8 instead of 5 because of those limitations, but even so a great, great app and a lot of fun to play with.
Wish these were included with my DAW.
These are really great drum tracks, I wish these had been included in my Digital Audio Workstation (DAW)! They are really nice loops and you can just turn them on and let them go, they are so much better than a click track or a metronome to practice with. To get more, I think they are a bit expensive and wish there was an option to purchase all of them for like $10 to $15. To buy them all gets a bit expensive... Still that's no enough to drop the app from 5 Stars, this is just a great app and it works perfectly and is a perfect practice AND performance application!
The more I use this, the more I absolutely love it! It's the best!
- Ninebuzz Software LLC
- 552 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 Ninebuzz Software
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $4.99
- Blues 1 $4.99
- Blues 2 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.