"This is great! 5 Stars", "Sensational! 5 Stars", "Really good drum app... " 5 Stars- Just some of the reviews from around the world.
Not just super slick looking but this is a professional drum pad machine with almost all the drum sounds you would ever need, plus lots of tweakablity!
* Over 150 sounds to choose from ranging from rock and dance drums, bongos and maracas, special effects and more.
* Edit each pad's sound, level, pitch and decay.
* Store up to 4 custom drum kits.
* Velocity control on each pad depending on where you hit the pad.
* Ergonomically designed for either one-handed use or using both thumbs with ease.
* Visual feedback and lighting effects that add more enjoyment especially in the dark.
* Pad 3 is linked to pad 4 so you can mute an open high hat on pad 4 with a closed hat on pad 3 if you wish.
* All sounds designed exclusively for this app and created from real drums and high quality drum synthesisers.
* Hear the sub-bass on some of those bass drums!
* ~Low latency
* Creating a custom drum kit is easy. Select a drum pad, edit settings and then after you press the red coloured save/load button to go into save mode, press one of the 4 memory locations to store and that is it. The save/load toggle mode will automatically switch back to load mode after you save.
#Check out the video demo on the "BeatsnBobs Web Site" link
Available on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch and low memory means you can download any time, anywhere!
Check out a review here:
If you like this app you may also like some of our other apps
Updated core code. Back from the ashes!
This is a simple handy drum pad. Nothing too advanced.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Drumatron is nice!
This app is very nice and good sounding. I see that the name needs to be resized. Still needs refinement on the controls. Reposition the top rectangle please! How about some better Hats! I still like this app a lot!
**** Additional! This is a nice app like I said. It claims zero latency but it does have latency. Try this! With any drum app, just tap a rhythm on the glass of your iPod touch or what have you. Now tap the same rhythm on a drum. What you'll hear is the acoustic tap of your finger (followed) by the drum sound quickly after. There! You have latency that makes it hard to play with ease!
The app begs you to buy more apps. That would be acceptable if it was free but it's not. It begs you to rate it. There you go, it's poor. There are also no obvious instructions or help and so far I'm not impressed with the sounds. I can't see the point behind buying this app. Save your money.
Developer Response ,
It doesn't beg you. You see some quick links to a few apps with "some apps you might like".
There is one button that takes you to rate the app if you wish.
Never does this app ask , or beg for anything.
It is a simple app with labelled buttons telling you what they do
Fun little thumb drums
Like the retro feel and position of the thumb drums
The developer, Rob Wilmot, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.