Hands down the best drumming app on the App Store. Nobody can come close to the quality of our sounds or our lightning fast response times. Drums! is the next best thing to owning a real drum kit. Drum along to your favourite tunes or jam away for hours the choice is yours!
All these features for one insanely low price:
- Three amazing drum kits that come as standard with two other kits available via In App Purchase.
- Play along to songs in your music library using the built in music player.
- Record your drumming either alone or along to music. Choose from either your music library or a previously recorded track then export your recordings via email, Wifi, Dropbox, AudioCopy or iTunes. (Requires In App Purchase) - For details on compatible AudioCopy apps see www.sonomawireworks.com/audiocopy
- Share recordings between devices using "Open In..."
- Left and right handed drum layouts.
- Play with either a single or double kick drum setup.
- Switch out the second kick drum for either a cowbell, tambourine or wood block. (Requires In App Purchase).
- Dual zone ride cymbal. With choice of regular or crash sounds.
- Hit the snare drum rim to trigger a rimshot. (Optional)
- Super low latency means when you hit a drum the sound plays instantly.
- Option to trigger the kick drum when you hit the crash cymbal.
- Stunning high quality retina graphics.
Drums! is a universal application and has been extensively tested and proved to function on hardware running iOS 7 or higher. With full support for the latest devices.
Drums! is easy to learn and quick to master and will reward those looking for a fun App as well as those drummers wanting a serious and realistic experience.
In this update we have fixed an issue with recording that was causing really bad distortion when run on iOS 8.
Also we have made some other minor tweaks to give better iOS 8 compatibility.
Thanks a lot for your continued support.
The Cinnamon Jelly Team
Ratings and Reviews
Recording keeps cutting out
I am trying to record a beat over a song I imported and it keeps cutting out around 2 minutes into the recording. I've tried everything from editing the original track to importing a shorter version of the track.... no matter what I do I can't get to the end of the song, which is about 2 min 47 seconds in full. This has become very frustrating and after looking for other drum apps none have the playability of drums! Should I just give up and head to a real studio?
I've been using this app for 5 years. The bird's eye view and the placement of the drums is very convenient. Takes time to learn but it's fun to jam out with. I was hoping the developers would include sound control where you could mix the volume each instrument yourself on how you like it! Will definitely bring more deserving 5 stars.
It's great but
The fact that you pay a dollar to buy it and basically only get two kits and have to pay ridiculous amounts of money for simple addons and expansions. Regardless it sounds amazing and plays well. Just wish you could realign the kit
- Ben ODwyer
- 104.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Cinnamon Jelly Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Indie Rock Kit $1.99
- Electric Kit $1.99
- Cowbell $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.