DrumSetlist Manager HD is an advanced setlist manager for musicians who have to play many songs in a row and possibly also in several bands / ensembles.
The main advantage is the storage of song presets which then can be added in chains to provide a setlist for live concerts.
The built-in metronome function enables the musician to get the right timing for each new song in the setlist in audio and through walking LED's visually.
!!! There is a LITE version restricted to 10 Presets to test the app before buying, so check it out if it suites your needs !!!
- Landscape play screen with big buttons and letters for live playing.
- Preset import from iTunes playlists with automatic chain generation.
- Application preferences for customizing the user experience
- Built in help system
- Adjusted the Help files for the Remote connection screen
- Auto Layout added for the Airturn Test Screen
- Added the latest Airturn Framework
- Swapped the Volume Slider Labels in iPhone Portrait Screen
- Added Help Button in Remote Access
- Added a view controller for the iTunesRescan function. Selection of some fields is possible
- Fixed a bug where the tap would work incorrect when an MP3 was running
Ratings and Reviews
Can't play song
I love that I can import the songs from my library, but you can't play the songs. You click the play button and it does nothing. I'm really disappointed. I wanted to rate this more but I've spent $25 to get this app and all of its accessories and I can't use it.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the really late reply.
If you are interested I can try to fix it with you.
Please send me details so I can help you.
I have used the iphone version for the last year, and love the app. I also have the app on my ipad as well which I would like to start using as there is a lyrics field where I was hoping to add lyrics and song notes (through the lyrics field in itunes), but so far no luck. I have reached out to the Developer, but just today. It is probably just user error anyway, but love this app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.