Eye Care Professionals:
The Dry Eye OSDI© Questionnaire allows you to administer the Ocular Surface Disease Index (OSDI©), a valid, reliable, 12-item, questionnaire designed to provide a rapid assessment of symptoms related to Chronic Dry Eye and their severity. With a simple interface and instantaneous score calculation, this app makes it easier for you or your staff to administer the OSDI© by asking patients questions directly or by having them take the test on their own. Make this app a part of your practice and use it to help you quickly assess Chronic Dry Eye and track patient results over time.
The Dry Eye OSDI© Questionnaire helps calculate your Ocular Surface Disease Index (OSDI©) score. If you think you may have Chronic Dry Eye, take the OSDI© test in this app and schedule an appointment with your ophthalmologist or optometrist, so you can show them your results.
· Information is kept private with optional password protection
· OSDI© score is automatically calculated based on answers
· Results are compiled into an easy-to-read report that can be saved, emailed, and printed for record keeping
· Reports can be saved and compared over time to see changes in OSDI© score
- New photos
- New Learn section added
Ratings and Reviews
Overall good app. But it crashes every time I try to upload demographic information to email. Please update app.
Works well. I clicked on "compare" to see how I stack up to others and that section is blank. Other than that, it is a nice tool.
After one year living with chronic MGD, this app really helps me to keep me on track...
- Allergan, Inc.
- 12.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Allergan, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.