If you need to sign a document offline because of limited internet access, our legacy version of the DocuSign eSignature app is your solution. Please note, the legacy app will only be available to DocuSign customers using offline signing and is no longer actively supported. Our team is working to add offline signing to our newest mobile version of eSignature. Download this legacy version now, and you'll be automatically notified when the newest app with offline signing is available for you to download.
For the latest feature-packed DocuSign mobile app, download "DocuSign - Upload & Sign Docs." Experience the new DocuSign mobile experience and start collecting signed documents, create your personalized signature, and automatically tag your documents. Have questions? Email email@example.com and we can help.
Frequently Asked Questions
• How do I download the new DocuSign mobile app? Search and download DocuSign - Upload & Sign Docs in the App Store.
• Can you use this app, and the new DocuSign - Upload & Sign Docs app at the same time? Yes, if you're logged into both apps you can access all your documents. We recommend only using this app if you need offline signing.
• When will offline signing be available in the new app, DocuSign - Upload & Sign Docs? Offline signing will be available in a short period of time.
• Can I still send agreements through this app, not using offline signing? Yes, you can still send agreements for signature using this app, but we recommend downloading DocuSign - Upload & Sign Docs if you're not using offline signing.
• Can I purchase a DocuSign plan through this app? No, in-app purchases are not available in the legacy app. To purchase a DocuSign plan, visit https://www.docusign.com/products-and-pricing, or download our new app DocuSign - Upload & Sign Docs to purchase a plan.
• Who can I contact with questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Find out more about DocuSign and electronic signatures at https://www.docusign.com/how-it-works.
DocuSign mobile feedback: email@example.com
For the latest feature-packed DocuSign mobile app, download “DocuSign - Upload & Sign Docs.” Experience the new DocuSign mobile experience and start collecting signed documents, create your personalized signature, and automatically tag your documents.
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.
Ratings and Reviews
Best app I have ever use for getting the job done with signing things being accurate discrete and thorough!!
Board of directors
I use this to sign documents. It’s so easy.
Great and efficient docusign service
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 147.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © DocuSign Inc. 2021
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.