Position your lights in the scene.
Snap pictures of the lighting setup and your lights can be detected and mapped.
Pick a color or effect to selected lamps.
Use mapping tool to position lamps on the effect.
The professional lighting industry has used light controller boards for remote operation of lights for over three decades. Digital Sputnik has spent countless weeks to come up with an interface that would provide the same flexibility with a much simpler learning curve.
This software works only with Digital Sputnik "Voyager" LED -lamp.
- Bluetooth connection enhancments
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Distribute fix urgently needed
1) distribute doesn’t seem to function properly - it would be nice to distribute the lights equally over a given area but they end up all on top of each other. Which results in a huge waste of time. This needs a fix
2) can you bring the feature back where we take a picture of the scene to position the lights? That was super innovative and would make it a lot faster to start with a setup. With 6 lights it’s difficult to figure out which one is which and it’s time consuming to setup.
3) you should have more templates ... here some must have: TV, sun rise/set, photo flashes, lightning, forest lighting through trees, aurora, fireworks, etc.
Needs a revamp
I’m an early adopter of the Digital Sputnik Voyagers. This app needs to be reworked and made more efficient. I’m not sure if it’s the limitations of using WiFi to connect the device to your phone, but it’s very unstable.
The time it takes to make simple adjustments to color and intensity takes far too long. Before I can use these in a high paced lighting situation where on the fly adjustments are required, it needs to be more fluid and snappier. Trying to use the highly promoted photo feature to detect your lights in a given space, is sure fire way to crash the app. For these impressive lights to work in a professional setting, the app needs to be made easier to use and more reliable.
I would give this zero stars if I could. I can’t say enough bad things about this company, these light and this god awful app. So many of us patiently waited a year longer than their originally stated delivery date. During that time, I feel many other companies surpassed DS. They’ve not seemed to make any effort in updating their app to a version that actually works. I have the latest version on a phone that’s 3 months old and it constantly crashes, won’t connect to the lights, freezes up, you name it, does everything except work. These lights have become the laughing stock of the industry. I’ve finally had enough and will be selling (or giving away) my set.
- Digital Sputnik Lighting OU
- 96.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Digital Sputnik Lighting OU
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.