** Make Accurate Psychiatric Diagnoses with Confidence**
** Consult Interactive Decision Trees On All devices Including The Apple Watch®**
ABOUT DSM-5™ DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS HANDBOOK
All clinicians are trained to make accurate diagnoses. Beginning with the patient’s presenting symptoms, they ultimately narrow down multiple options to one condition. The DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis Handbook can play a critical role in this process by improving the diagnostic process of psychiatric conditions. Leveraging latest DSM-5 classifications from the American Psychiatric Association, users are able to use a trusted 6-step process when dealing with, sometimes unfamiliar, psych conditions.
Exclusive, integrated interactive decision trees provide a step-by-step process of asking yes or no questions to find a tentative diagnosis. When the initial diagnosis is reached, tables of differential diagnoses are presented to help confirm or present new options.
• Interactive decision trees for narrowing down psychiatric diagnoses
• Algorithms for enhanced assessment
• The latest DSM-5 classifications and ICD-10 codes
• Helpful tables of differential diagnoses
• Detailed entries featuring definitions for each psychiatric condition
• Expansive guidance on all 6 steps of the differential diagnosis process
• Advanced Search to help find topics quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Author: Michael B. First, MD
Publisher: American Psychiatric Association Publishing
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
* Bug Fixes
* New App Icon
* Update ensures optimum performance with the latest operating system on the Apple Watch®.
If you have questions about the latest update, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is everything I hoped it would be. I tried another before this and it was a waste of money in comparison. Wish I had tried this first.
Developer Response ,
Hi Angie, thank you for the kind review!
Purchased the full version
I’m a clinical mental health Master’s student and I just purchased the full version of the app. I hope to give a thorough review in the upcoming weeks.
Rare intelligence and common sense
The decision trees and the explanations of how to apply them, the guides about not closing diagnosis prematurely, will help, I think, clinicians at every level.
Developer Response ,
Thank you. We agree with your assessment and think that having this information at your fingertips can be an invaluable asset. Thanks again for using the app!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- 30.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- DSM-5™ Differential Dx HB $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.