Free Preview: Experience the 6-step diagnostic framework & exclusive interactive decision trees to see how this app helps health care professionals reach a diagnosis.
** Make Accurate Psychiatric Diagnoses with Confidence**
** Consult Interactive Decision Trees On All devices Including The Apple Watch®**
ABOUT DSM-5™ DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS HANDBOOK
All clinicians are trained to make accurate diagnoses. Beginning with the patient’s presenting symptoms, they ultimately narrow down multiple options to one condition. The DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis Handbook can play a critical role in this process by improving the diagnostic process of psychiatric conditions. Leveraging latest DSM-5 classifications from the American Psychiatric Association, users are able to use a trusted 6-step process when dealing with, sometimes unfamiliar, psych conditions.
Exclusive, integrated interactive decision trees provide a step-by-step process of asking yes or no questions to find a tentative diagnosis. When the initial diagnosis is reached, tables of differential diagnoses are presented to help confirm or present new options.
• Interactive decision trees for narrowing down psychiatric diagnoses
• Algorithms for enhanced assessment
• The latest DSM-5 classifications and ICD-10 codes
• Helpful tables of differential diagnoses
• Detailed entries featuring definitions for each psychiatric condition
• Expansive guidance on all 6 steps of the differential diagnosis process
• Advanced Search to help find topics quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Author: Michael B. First, MD
Publisher: American Psychiatric Association Publishing
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
* New app banner
* Bug fixes
If you have questions about the latest update, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Ratings and Reviews
It looks good so far
I just purchased access to the content. I have the book but it seems easier to access the decision trees here than combing through the text. On the site, I noticed, after paying, that it said something about subscription. I hope this is not a subscription, otherwise, I will have to cancel.
This is everything I hoped it would be. I tried another before this and it was a waste of money in comparison. Wish I had tried this first.
Developer Response ,
Hi Angie, thank you for the kind review!
Purchased the full version
I’m a clinical mental health Master’s student and I just purchased the full version of the app. I hope to give a thorough review in the upcoming weeks.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- 28.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- DSM-5™ Differential Dx HB $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.